The deal

- Theodore's POV-

Pulling up outside the house, where apparently our debt with this dumbass will be settled, we haven't cared to much about it until recently when we discovered that this so called 'man' is about to be his own down fall, taking down his empire with him and eliminating our supposed competition that is the Russian Mafia. Once the car had come to a stop, I climbed out of the car, shortly followed by second in command and only trusted friend, Peter.

"Ok Peter you know the drill, if whatever he has to offer is valuable or could be of worth to us we take it, if not we find something of worth and then get rid of him. No lose ends" I mumbled, keeping a bored tone and neutral expression

"Sure thing Capo" Peter replied sounding almost as unenthusiastic as I did. The second we reached the front door he knocked on the door rather harshly, not even five seconds later we heard shuffling on the other side before a clicking noise, and then watched as the door slowly started to open. Once the door was opened Peter and I where greeted by a disgusting man who owes us so much money that I should just take his life and raid his shit but I'm going to give him a chance to pay up.

" Welcome Theodore, come in. I have a gift for you, she should settle our," he paused before picking finally spitting out the end of this sentence, "issues." The disgusting man know as George was wearing a sickening smirk on his face as if he didn't just suggests selling a person because he was a drug addicted idiot.

"Did you just say she?!" Peter exclaimed, his neutral defence dropped for a fraction of a second as disgust washed over him. We know he has a daughter but we wouldn't have thought he would offer her, and for all we know he could be talking about a maid or something so there's no need to jump to conclusions, I shot peter a look and he put his emotions aside putting his work mask back up and because stone faced again. We followed him inside, immediately getting hit with the overpowering stench of cannabis and booze, both of us grimace internally at the smell of the cannabis as it was probably strong enough for us to get high off without even having to smoke it. We keep walking till we reach a big almost empty area that was designed for the spiral stairs going up the walls to a second floor of the house.

"Child get down here now!" George yells when he reaches the bottom of the stairs.

"Coming papa!" A small voice calls back, if I wasn't listening I probably wouldn't have heard it. In no time a small angel appears at the top of the stairs wearing a pair of white track pants with a white and pink cropped top, her eyes instantly meet with mine then to Peter's before she looks away and focuses intently on the steps as she walking down them. When the girl reached the bottom of the stairs she walks over to her sad excuse of a father giving him a smile that could only be explained as mesmerising.

"Papa why didn't you say, your friends were coming over? I'm not dressed for company?" The small angel shyly states, looking at myself and Peter briefly before looking away once again.

"We aren't his friends sweetheart" I state harshly, maybe a little to harshly.

"This is my daughter Eloise, she's now you're property. That should settle my debt to you" George shoves her harshly towards us, luckily I caught her before she could hit the ground. Looking at the angel now known as Eloise I can see her mind racing.

"She will settle your debt, go gather her stuff while we talk" I responded harshly looking at the stunning girl in my arms, who seemed to be unknowingly depending on me to keep her from breaking down.

- Eloise's POV -

Did he just say property.. as in like owned.. debt what debt. I watch as these men talk to my father and then as my father walks away and up the stairs. I feel myself getting turned so that I'm now looking at the man who was holding me, he grabs my chin in a surprisingly soft manner and makes me look up at him, only then do my ears stop ringing and I realise he's trying to talk to me.

Hey y'all it's meeee I'm alive and I'm so sorry this took so long like God. Anyway I'm leaving this here and you will get to know what he says to her next but get excited because imma try update a bit this next three weeks while I'm on holidays. Also the outfit pic is what Eloise was wearing. Anyways love ya bye. ❤️