Chapter 3 (Hit And Miss)

Sandhya pov

I reached my home around evening with content in my heart that somewhere i am few steps away from my goal, and trying to keep all the negatives aside. My mom and father were watching news having their evening tea and snacks. They looked at me as soon as I entered the hall.
I decided to go to my room as I already know that they were always has been unhappy with my chosen field and after listening to my mother cool reaction on phone call my decision was firm to not to share anything with them.
'Sandhya' I stopped in my track and turned to look at my father who called me.
'So i have heard from ur mother about ur selection finally after many years u have got it now atleast try to complete your phd course within 3 yrs what if u get married and u would be involved in this course for years.Anyway congracts beta and ur Chachi has brought one marriage proposal which I had kept on hold because u were not ready as now u have joined the course I hope u will keep ur promise now'
My father gave lecture to me in one breath.
I sighed and said 'haan papa i don't have any problem now u can proceed with the proposal and if it is possible please keep meeting after 10 days by then I will get time to meet my guide and discuss my research proposal'. My mom nodded and my father said 'I will talk to ur Chachi about it and get details about the alliance'. By that I went to my room and sat on my bed holding my head.
Thinking that how can I say to them and make understand that their daughter has zero intention to marry anyone that I wanted to leave alone independently, i don't want to involve in this family relation where they all will be goody goody in front of u but on ur back they only know to disrespect and jealous of u.This is what I have seen in my family my grandmother have always been ordered my mom to do things according to her and my mom being naive illiterate she always used to obey her and my father he had never supported my mom in front of my grandmother it's like she is free maid that u have brought after ur marriage but in front of the world they used to show how our family is well mannered and respectable.
My mom is very easy tobe influenced or even she used to change according to other opinions may be to make others happy and this nature of mom has been taken advantage by my relatives,they were the one who used to make her feel inferior saying about how their daughter has already completed her studies and is now working in reputed mnc's and asking when ur daughter will be settled.
I swear on my god, whenever I listen to their taunts my anger would spike up.
Uff...Anyway I have to prepare for tomorrow. I went upto freshen up my self and get ready to sleep.

                        Rudra pov

I waked up by the ringing of my alarm which was set at 6:00 a.m.I have always been a early riser and have habit of doing yoga and gym at this hour. Before that I thought to visit my princess room. I opened my bedroom door and someone tapped my foot i looked down and there my cutie pie looking at me with toothless smile.

 I opened my bedroom door and someone tapped my foot i looked down and there my cutie pie looking at me with toothless smile

"Oh my jaan how come u waked up so early and how did u get down the crib u naughty girl" i asked her while picking up. "Teri Jaan ko me leke aye hu she woked up early for the feed and madam was continuously pointing towards ur door ,aur dekho jaise he tumhare kamrey ke pass aye she rushed to come tu u" my mom glared at my baby for her naughtiness .Pari looked at me and gave me mischievous smile.
"uumm so today me and my daughter will both do yoga session kyu Sona"" i said by piching her cheeks and she blinked her eyes like she understood whatever I said.