Chapter 12 (planning And Preparations)

Rudra pov.

I reached home after dropping Miss Sandhya at home.
I reached home and I saw an adorable scene where Pari was trying to hide from my mom who is trying to feed her baby food.

I slowly went towards her back so that Pari couldn't see me and I  looked at my mom to sign her to stay silent.
She was again trying to crawl away from her hiding place when I picked her up. She looked at me and squealed.
"Dadaaaa" she started to babble and pat my face.
"Pari jaan why are u troubling ur dadii," I asked her in a baby voice.
" I am fed up with her. Every day she makes me run all around the house just to feed her. Once Sandhya will come I am gonna give her the responsibility of feeding her. "
my mom said glaring at Pari who is busy and is smearing her food all over my shirt.

"Mom is fine now give me her food. Stop glaring at my daughter. See she loves u. Haina pari give Daddi one kiss" I said playfully to my mom and took Pari near her.
Pari understood what I am saying and pouted her lips to kiss my mom's cheeks.
My mom glared at her and said " u naughty girl she has still kept her food at the side of her cheeks and now she will smear all over my face. Chal dhur reh mujse. Rudra isko khana kila de" Mom said while poking her finger on Pari's cheeks and forwarding her baby food to me.

I took her feed and sat on the sofa with Pari on my lap and my mom resumed watching some Indian serials.
I started giving her bites while she is busy playing with my car keys and my thoughts went to the conversation that happened in the car.
"Miss Sandhya" this girl is very much different from what I thought girls of this generation would be. At first, when I told her about how our future relationship will going to be and about not keeping any expectations, I thought she would reject it may be would take time to think again but she agreed in seconds. It's very hard to believe in someone who would keep no expectations from marriage and relationship or maybe love. I trust her with Pari, don't know from where it had come but I have seen that love and care in her eyes whenever Pari was in her arms.

"kaha koh gaya hey Rudra, Dekh tune kya kiya" my thoughts were interrupted by mom who is glaring at me and looking at my hand. I looked at Pari to see the spoon filled up with cerelac was near her nose instead of her mouth and some of the cerelac was on her nose. I chucked on seeing Pari trying to lick the liquid from her nose by poking her tongue upwards.

My mom shook her head and said" Kya hogya hein tuje.,"

"pyar hua ikrar hua hein na na na an... " my mom was interrupted by my sister who is singing like a mad girl.

"Now what happened to u Ruhi? Aj pta nhi mere dono baccho ko kya ho gya hein" my mom said worriedly.

Ruhi looked at me and winked "Mom nothing happened with me but bhai ko kuch ho sakta hein. Kyu ki janab long drive pe jo gaye teh hone vali bhabhi ke sath" she announced to my mom.