19.Chapter Nineteen

•I don't wanna know•

"Why do you care?" He gets down from the latter as he faces you and Klaus and you slightly push Klaus away to get a better view of him.

"I don't."

"Where are you going?" Klaus questions this time as he turns towards Five leaving you to breathe normal air again and you sigh relived. "None of your business."

"You know there are easier ways out of the house, buddy?" With him only seeing your back, you try to concentrate on something else to stop you from breathing any faster while your eyes widen with Klaus snaking his arm around your shoulder, turning and making you face Five as he raises his eyebrow at the view of Klaus being so touchy with you.

"Yeah, right..." He mutters as he eyes both of you from up and down, having left out his snarky remarks which he probably forgot because of Klaus.

He turns to leave as Klaus removes his arm from your shoulder and you give him a confused look. You know that touch had something to do with Five. "Did it work?"

He asks you and you furrow your eyebrows while raising and falling your shoulders back down, letting him know you have no idea what he's talking about.

"Did he seem jealous to you? Because of what I saw, there was smoke coming out of his ears!" Klaus laughs at his own joke as you shake your head, putting a hand on his shoulder.

"Klaus. No." He hangs his head low in defeat as you take a step back from him. "Why do you want to make him jealous?"

"You're sad because of him and if he's jealous then it means he doesn't want to lose you." You're taking aback by that observation not having known Klaus had such knowledge about love. "I'm sorry, but have you done to Klaus? Who are you, you imposter?"

He chuckles as he takes your comment as a compliment, putting his hand in front of his mouth while shrugging you off, blushing. "Stop it..."

"Oh my god! he's stealing a Van! Quick! Let's go with!" Klaus grabs your hand and drags you with him before you can process anything. He opens the back doors of the van while pushing you in first and entering next as Five starts driving.

Klaus slowly raises his head to glance at Five sitting on the driver's seat with headphones in as his music can be heard through them. He...he didn't hear you.

Klaus's eyes spark up in realization and he starts doing a celebrating dance as you pull him by the shoulder to sit back down while putting your finger in front of your mouth to gesture to him to stay quiet.

"We did it! Call me sneaky Klaus because I'm the best spy you've ever se-" You slap your hand against his mouth as you look at him annoyed. "Shut the hell up!" You whisper shout as you give the back of Five's head a glance.

"Where is he even going?" You question as Klaus shakes his head not knowing himself. You lie back down as he lies next to you while taking out a pill and you turn your head slowly to him as you just want to smack the shit out of him.

"Klaus! This is not the time!"

"What? I need my proteins."

"Those are not..." You give up as Five is slowly coming to a halt in front of a huge building. "Are we about to have a threesome in public? That's hot." Five quickly turns his head behind him as you really punch Klaus this time, having lost your patience.

"Oh, what the fuck," Five sighs out as Klaus holds his shoulder, whining in pain while mumbling curses at you. "It was Klaus's idea." You say pointing to him as he looks at you with his mouth wide open. "You snitch!"

"Get out."

"No." You remain stubborn while Five rubs his eyes getting more annoyed. "I said get out or else..."

"Or else what?" He grabs your arm, with his hand gripping into your skin. Five blinks into an empty alley as you try getting him to let you go. "What's your deal, huh?"

You rip your arm from his grip as he lets out a deep breath frustrated. "What's my deal? You ignored me, left me confused and I don't know what to think anymore. You give me signs that you like me back and then you brush me off like I'm some kind of used toy that you don't want to play with anymore, so tell me five...what do you want from me because if you want me to leave you alone I will. I just can't play your games anymore and I..."

You sigh, feeling your eyes tear up as you pour your heart out to him. "I just want to feel wanted. I just want you to need me, to love me, for you to feel like you can't breathe when I'm not near, I want you, Five. I want you, but I'm not ready to let myself get humiliated like this. I won't, I can't...I'm just so exhausted from you playing with my feelings and my dignity. I love you, but if you can't love me back, just say it and I'll stop trying to get you to love me back."

He remains still and you don't know if he's thinking about it or if you've just boosted his little ego, but you don't care at the moment. The only thing that you care about is his answer. His answer that is either going to bring you joy or bring you only heartache.

"Say something!" You shout out looking into his eyes as he doesn't answer and you take his answer as a no as your patience has run out. "I can't wait for you anymore. I've waited and waited and I'm sick of it! I'm sick of you because you only bring me pain."

You turn around to leave and you wait, waiting for him to stop you from leaving, but nothing happens. He remains where he stood from the beginning, looking down at the ground ashamed. "I have to save the world."

He mutters out and you nod. "You know what my decision would have been if I was in your shoes." You turn towards him and he shakes his head. "That is not fair. So I should just let everyone die? Let our family die because of some stupid love?"

"Stupid love?"

"I'm sorry. That is not what I meant-" You don't let him finish his sentence as you start to walk away from him before he grabs your arm again and pins you against the wall. "Listen to me!"

He pushes you against the wall again and again as he starts talking. "I can't let everyone die because of my own selfishness. I have to save you, we have to live out our lives together. I want to grow old with you because I love you." You both remain still as he just confessed his true feelings.

"Then show me."