21.Chapter Twenty-one

•Why are you the way you are?•

"Stop," You push him away and he wraps his arms around your waist. "Why?"

His arms are starting to loosen, but he doesn't quite let go. "Don't pretend like everything is fine."

"Y/n," He grabs your chin and makes you look at him. "You don't know what you do to me. Every time that you're not near me I go insane. You made me go mad when I saw you with that man, with his filthy mouth on your lips.

The lips that only I can kiss." No pun intended guys ;) "You don't own me, Five. I can do whatever I want." He brushes your lips with his finger and you hiss as his eyes are fixated on your mouth. "Can I kiss you?"

The only sound being heard in the alley is the faint sound of music from the club nearby and the both of you breathing out heavily. You can't lie because you know you want to, but what he did is wrong.

"No." It takes every fiber of your being to refuse, but you push him away again as you go to kneel down next to the injured man. "Go home, Five." He turns his head away in anger as his fist clenches before he disappears. "911, what's your emergency?"

"Y/n, where are you? Is that the sound of a siren?"

"An inconvenience happened, but don't worry I'm okay. I'll be home late, so don't wait up for me." You see the medic approaching you as you hang up on Klaus mid sentence. "Is he okay?"

"His nose is broken and a few broken rips, but he's going to be okay. Are you riding with him on the way to the hospital, ma'am?" You shake your head.

"No, I'll be going now." The medic nods as you see the cab that you called earlier arriving. "Where to?" The cab driver asks and you tell him the address.

"Late night?" You hear Pogo's voice in the darkness as you close the door and take off your heels in order to not make much noise. "It would seem so, yes."

"It's a good thing you arrived before the rain."

"What rain?" And it that moment you hear a loud bang sounding like a thunder and you twitch. "Can I take your coat, miss?" You nod handing it to him as you head up stairs before you trip and fall on your knees right at the border of the staircase.

"Fuck," You mutter out as you hiss at the growing pain. You try to balance yourself, standing up slowly while you start shaking with the alcohol not out of your system yet. "Looks like you're in the position where you always are."

You look up at him as he is referring to you kneeling on your knees. "Fuck off." You finally manage to stand up as he stands before you with his hands in his pockets, looking down at you with such arrogance not having even bothered to help.

"Get out of my way." You try to push past him with your hand, but he stands still. "Are you deaf?"

"Five, I'm not in the mood for your stupid games right now." You hold eye contact as his eyes move down to you lips before looking back up into your eyes. "Why?"

"Because I'm exhausted and I want to sle-"

"Why did you kiss him, Y/n?" You ignore his rudeness and sigh out, covering your eyes in frustration. "Because I felt like it. Are you happy now?"