5.𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑭𝒊𝒗𝒆

•9 days•

The sound of your ears buzzing makes you cover them with your hands as you open your eyes all you see is the bright sun and blurry objects around you, but the only clear thing in the room was him reading a book.

You didn't really know what the book was about because of the unclear letters, but he was so intrigued by it he hadn't noticed you were awake.

"Why are you here?" Your voice comes out raspy because you didn't drink any water in like a few hours you guess.

He slightly jumps back at hearing your voice and puts the book down on the nightstand grabbing a glass of water instead and handing it to you. "Am I not allowed to be here, princess Diana?"

"Thanks." You ignore him and chug it down until the last drop and put it down again with your attention now on the IV in your hand.

"How long have I been out?" You pull it out and sit on the edge of the bed that you recognize as not your bed, but the one in the infirmary.

"5 days." You look back at him and scoff thinking he's being sarcastic. "That's not funny, Five." You push yourself off of the bed, but Five grabs your arm before you can fully stand on your feet.

"Don't push it. Lay back down." You shake his hands off of you and suddenly you jump off the bed on the ground now standing on your own as Five raises an eyebrow at your satisfied smirk.

"See? I can walk on my own I'm not a little baby anymor-"

You were saying as you took a step forward, but your legs felt like jelly all of a sudden and you felt yourself falling again and the sound of a chair being pushed back was all you heard before Five caught you again from behind.

"You really suck at listening to other peoples advice. Just sit your ass back down." He helps you sit down and you let yourself fall back on the bed.

"What happened after I blacked out?" He lies down next to you and looks up at the ceiling while you look at him.

"Father found out about what happened he was pleased that you've gotten stronger and he said he won't punish you and that pissed off a lot of people."

"Fuck," You sigh out as you look away from him the memories about what happened playing in your mind over and over again. "I didn't mean to-I don't know why I did what I did."

You confess, the thought of hurting your step siblings your family physically hurt you more than you would want to admit.

"Did someone visit me while I was out?" He nodded and sat up picking up a teddy bear off of the nightstand handing it to you.

You look at the tag and see a name written on it and you recognized it immediately. It was Benny Klaus's teddy bear.

"Klaus, Viktor, Mom, Diego and Father but he only came once." You look at the teddy bear and hug it closer to you.

"Diego came?" He hums and looks at you again. You didn't think any of them three would come to visit, but he did.

"Mhm, he said he would have stayed longer if I wasn't here and also that he doesn't blame you and that he wants to apologize to you." You sit back up looking at him puzzled.

"Apologize for what?" He shrugs and taps your forehead again with his finger and you sigh annoyed. You hate it when he does that.

"He didn't say, stupid. Now lie back down and get some sleep. You look more pale than Viktor does." He tries to make you lie back down and you try to stop him with your mind, but it doesn't work.