Chapter 2 - Hello there- Wait Who The heck Are You?! Rick Riordan World

The Seven plus some extra people world

A month or so after trials of Apollo and in the burning maze Jason died but in the book after it Piper found a different cure for death. Jasper/Jiper is still a thing! Plus Apollo got together with meg. (I aged her up to around about the seven's age)I also made Reynico a thing in this fanfic Alright be ready to face the ...

Pizzazz!!!

Annabeth Point of View

We were just talking about how it was slightly boring without any adventures and when a mysterious figure wearing a hoodie and a cloak around them appeared out of nowhere. This was what all the boys  said.

"Aw man, we jinxed it!"

 The rest of us just facepalmed. Then all of as went into a defensive formation. And then we asked the logical question. 

" Who the  heck are you?" asked Leo McShizzle Man

This was their reply.

"You should respect those who are wiser and know more than you."

My curiosity prevailed and I had to ask " Where are you from?"

What I got was a chuckle and and a mysterious smile. The being held out a note and a button an gestured for me to take it. As soon as I did however, they disappeared. 

A place beyond your wildest dreams daughter of Athena. Now I don't have much time I have to go somewhere really soon. So listen in about an hour a note will appear where you are reading this right now. Touch it there will be more information transferred into your minds and you will be transported to a different place. There is  going to be a house that says PJO, HOO and TOA people and that will be your house, Sadie, Carter and their lot will be next to you in the house name KC people, and Magnus and their lot will be in the house with the sign that says MCGA if you want to know who Carter, Sadie and Magnus is ask Annabeth and Percy. 

I paled when they mentioned Magnus and the Kanes. What did they have got to do with this I wondered... I continued reading.

Which reminds me, hey guys Apollo, Meg and Calypso are coming too with Thalia, Nico and Reyna. And there will be a few... surprises to say the least. See ya plus the only clue I will give you is on the note I will give you. Also as all-powerful as I am, I have to control myself or all of existence will be more than a wee bit crazy. And guys you can call me whatever you want but decide carefully about what you call me by as it could affect you in the future. Plus feel free to tell any of this to any of your higher ups.

signed AS

Timeskip to after the hour was up and they told Mr D and Chiron everything and told them to tell the Olymians.

All the people that were told to come came back to the place we were sitting at only an hour ago. Funny how when you get overly stressed and all that jazz you think it's been at least a week but it is not? Yeah that's what they felt. All the people mentioned gathered where they met the youthful-looking omnipotent being. Then a note shimmered into existence that we had all been waiting for came. (The note was exactly like the note to to the LOS characters.) Some of us wanted to press it before it was time *cough* Percy and Leo *cough*. But suddenly ambrosia like things appeared. There was a note attached to it saying that we should probably eat it if they don't wanna get sick as well as giving information about the things saying that it was medicine. one for each person. A majority of us shrugged and just ate it while the rest didn't, just in case it was poison or a drug. (AN: those characters are so gonna regret not eating those... -_-)

We pressed the button when the count down reached zero. We were then suddenly being transported to another place, but it felt like we were on roller coater that was designed by Hades himself for sinners. Those of us who ate the medicine were fine. However... we couldn't say the same for the people who didn't eat the medicine. They were half of them fainted during the transportation and the other half threw up as soon as they hit the ground. We rushed to help them but after that when we looked up... We saw a breath-taking sight. Then we realised that we weren't alone in this place.

-Alex Smith

 Sorry guys for not updating its just exams are a bit crazy, I had a lot of things on and I had a writer's block. So sorry for not updating and I might skip the other fandoms because it would take way too long to write and also at the risk of boring you guys. The gist is that everyone got a note that gave info and they go transported in to the dream/domain world. The PJO and HOO characters got the medicine as they are more sensitive to travelling dimensions. They easily catch interdimensional illnesses.