Gym - Changbin (18+)

"Oh f-fuck.." , all that could be heard was wet pounding noises and hard breathing ,yes for the 3rd time you went to the gym you are currently getting your first time and goodness did it feel amazing , the way he would thrust and would give you tiny little pecks once in a while and would praise you for doing such a good job .

His dick was reaching your g-spot everytime he would pound and yes you guys are doing this in an apartment gym at like 11pm when it's 'closed ' but the doors still remained open , nobody was walking around so it was just both of you alone .

he rubbed your clit roughly and you let out a deep moan and he started groaning probably being close to releasing , "a-ah im gonna c-cum im g-gonna cum in your p-pussy..." he moaned out to you , but you didn't respond totally being into the moment , it felt so good .

He finally gave one last thrust before you felt his warm semen leak inside of you , "s-shit.." feeling the warm ness you finally came too feeling all warm and fuzzy inside , he pulled out letting his cock breathe , you guys started kissing and he started groping your breasts , he licked your nipples and the other part around them practically eating your tittes out .

Your timer rang , "shit . I have to go i will catch you later..?" , you started dressing but also kissing him repeatedly , "bye."

The next day , you walk into the gym at the same time , looking for changbin but you couldn't find him anywhere

You sighed and got out your phone and pulled out a shirtless pic he posted on his insta like 73 weeks ago , its in your favorites..

You took of your drenched wet panties and spreaded your legs far apart revealing you glistening pussy , you started to rub small circles on your clit breathing softly and being steady , you eventaully stick a finger inside of yourself and your back arches immediately , you close you eyes and start moaning and whimpering , you added another finger and thru your head back and held onto a near by pole you were currently pressed up against , all that could be heard was the your soft moans and your finger thrusting into your wet pussy.

You felt a tounge suddenly and gasped before stopping and opening your eyes , it was just changbin , "guess someone couldn't wait.." he started , "where were-" you started before he cut you off pressing his wet tongue on your clit , you arched your back and rolled your eyes back , it felt so good feeling his tounge doing circles around your pussy ,

He started leaving soft kisses on your thighs and instead of eating your pussy out he started eating your thigh out clearly teasing you , you started whimpering from the lost of touch on where you needed it , "w-what are you doing..?"

He giggled before putting his tounge back on your pussy before he started going up eventaully to your lips and kissing you ,
"Let's continue where we left off?"

He started to grope your breasts and you took of your shirt to give him better access , he unbundled his pants and his dick pocked out through his boxers 

"fuck..sit on my lap." He sat down and you sat down on his lap , the material of his boxers felt so good on your bare wet pussy that you started to grind hard on it , moaning and grunting .

he took it out and slide it inside you earning a deep moan from both of you , "s-shit s-so good." he whimperd out and started to thrusts inside of you , "I could fuck you all day.." he breathed out ,

you on the other hand was feeling so much pleasure that you couldn't even control your eyes , he felt so good inside of you and both of you knew it .

"if you want me to continue look at me."

you gulped hard before looking at him but that didn't last long when he slammed inside of you hard that it hit your g-spot , the pleasure was so overwhelming  .

"Im..cumming.." you managed to get out , "don't you dare ."
he said in a sexy voice .

Shit , now your on edge he keeps fucking you so hard and going so deep and hitting your spots  , but he doesn't want you to cum?! Eventually you started over stimulating  , "a-ah I really need to c-cum.." you whimpered out .

His groans and moans started getting hotter and tougher , one very sexy moan made you cum and he came too feeling your walls contract around him hard , he pulled you in for a kiss as you guys got cleaned up ,

"I will see you tomorrow gym buddy."
he winked at you before leaving , you wondered what are you guys just friends with benefits..oh well.