Yea , I do care - Minho

You were very very sick and you suddenly heard a door bell , your door was unlocked so you didn't bother getting up and you just knew the moment you got up you would pass out .

The door opened and there he is , Minho your ex boyfriend that you guys broke up 3 months ago because you guys thought that 'you weren't meant for eachother' .

You groaned loudly , "why are you here..?" , you said in a very weak voice that was shaky , "goodness baby , your a mess." , he said sounding disappointed

"Dont call me tha-" , he cut you off
"Ah ahh , no need to agure the nickname stays . " he never lost that spark in his eyes everytime he layed his eyes on you , he touched your neck and your forehead

"Can't you just leave..?" , "I will leave once you get better , your sister called in a hurry saying you haven't been answering any of their phone calls for a week..do you understand how much trouble you caused to them my love ?"
the nicknames made your heart flutter ,

"Open up.." , you shook your head , "fuck..what are you four open up."

You eventaully opened your mouth so he can put a thermometer in your mouth , "knowing you , you're probably really dehydrated you always run away from everything.."

It made a beeping sound so he took it out and checked it , "104.20 , thats really high im putting you in bed."

You stood up but fell immediately , "take it easy alright?" he said with a desperate voice , he threw you on his back and went into your room to lay you down , "fucking hate this..and you."

He paused before looking at you , "want to pick a fight ? Sure lets pick a fight . You broke up with me because you were scared that you would get attached and you would end up getting hurt . You ran away like you do with all of your problems and me and your family and your friends and everyone who cares about you? Why do you do that ? Imagine if your sister didn't call in a panic..imagine how you would be like right now..we all know you can't take care of yourself and you really really need help fuck your a mess babe , so stop being stubborn and let me take care of you . "

you stared with shaky eyes knowing its true , gosh it really got you .

He kissed your head and tucked you in , "when your better scream at me all you want . "