Got Ya - Felix (18+)

slipping your panties off , you get on the bed and spreaded your legs wide open . you moaned quietly feeling your wet pussy, carefully stroking and rubbing circles on you clit , you slowly push in a finger and moan , "f-felix..mmm" yes , you were thinking about your boyfriend who hasn't been giving you that much attention recently so you just had to pleasure yourself , did it feel the same , no , but was it good for now? Yes.

you moan quietly and slolwy because Felix was in the house .

But. "Oh.."

You immediately covered yourself, it was just Felix who so happened to buglde in the door , "what if I was doing something else?!" You scolded him , but he didn't say anything instead he just smirked and walked closer to you and then he pulled off the blanket showing yourself , no pants and half a titty hanging out of your shirt.

he licked his lips before dragging your legs carefully , moving you closer to him , "awe poor baby needed attention so badly.." he teased , just staring at your drenched state , you wanted to tell him to stop staring but he would never would have listened.

He took of his shirt showing his muscular toned body .
Fuck . You just got even more wet .

He started to rub something on your clit but you didn't see what it was because the pleasure it gave you made you shake and you closed your eyes and throwed you head back , "f-fuck..ahh lix.."

"I heard you were moaning my name.." He pushed whatever it was inside of you making you arch you back and roll your eyes , "oh s-s-shit.." he started to thrust this thing inside of you , it felt so so good .

He suddenly pulled it out and you opened your eyes frustrated , you finally got a glimpse of what the object was making your eyes go wide

"mmhm yep you just totally fucked yourself on a cucumber.." he took a big bite out of the cucumber that was just inside of you , he started to eat it .

You rubbed your clit harshly trying to get any type of pleasure , "lix..please." you moaned out , it started to even turn into pain because you were so turned on but he just kept teasing and teasing .

"Shh i will take my time with you.." he whispered before shoving the other end of the cucumber into you , you gripped onto the sheet and closes your eyes and spreaded your legs even more open.

He worked wonders on your clit with his tounge while he other hand was still thrusting the cucumber in , "cu-cumming!!"

"Dont you try it princess." , You whimpered .

He took off his pants and he was super hard and huge , he took the boxers off that he was wearing and stroked himself , he picked you up and sat you on his lap , then he started to grind you on his bare veiny , thick , big  cock , rubbing your wet ness on it.

You wanted it inside of you so badly and he knew you did .

"Please..you've been edging me so badly all week j-just please.." you beg ,

"Not so fast my love ."

He grinded you on it harder making him groan and grunt and so did you and then finally , you let out a small gasp and a loud moan .

You started to bounce up and down hitting his pelvis repeatedly and fast , "good girl..fuck yourself on my cock."

You started to ride hard and go even faster and even switched angles making him go even deeper inside of you ,

Spreading your legs , you rested your back on his chest as you were still sitting on his lap , you took of your shirt letting your breasts spring out freely , "s-so b-big.." his cock was stretching you out .

You held onto the arms of the chair and started bouncing even harder , sweat glistening from your forehead and down to your breasts and eventaully your pussy meeting , moaning and throwing your head back , "f-fuck.." you came but after you did that , he grabbed onto your hips then started slamming you down on his cock , "SHITT!!" you moan out , feeling his cock go even deeper inside of your pussy .

He groped your clit and when he did that he came , and you came for the 2nd time , "good girl.." .