Team Introductions!

Ayani ' s  POV 

I got up and walked to the man. I stared him straight in the eye, but of course he didn't know that because he couldn't see my eyes through the shade my hood made. 'What do you want from me..?' I lightly growled at him.

Man's POV 

'So, this is Ayani Uchiha,' I thought. I looked at Sasuke.'and that,that is Sasuke Uchiha...'

Ayani ' s POV 

"Okay. Meet me on the roof." The man said before making a sign and teleporting away. I tilted my head to the side.
'Weirdo. Calling me up to you then just teleport away?' I looked at Sasuke, then made the same sign as the man,teleporting myself to the roof. I looked at the man, who seemed suprised I could do that jutsu.I put down my hood and waited for the others to come.

Once we were all on the roof, we sat down in this order:
Naruto
Sakura
Sasuke.
I didn't decide to sit down but I was standing next to Sasuke.

"Now, we will introduce ourselves. I'll go first - I am Kakashi Hatake, I like things and hate some things, my hobbies are none of your concern, and my dream, I don't really have one." The man said.
"What? We only got your name! How is that an introduction?!" Naruto complained.
"Yeah! We need more information!" Shouted Sakura.

Kakashi ignored their comments. "Now you," he pointed at Naruto.

"My name is Naruto Uzumaki! I like all types of ramen- but what I hate is the wait for it! My hobbies are trying all different types of ramen! And my dream is to become Hokage, Dattebayo!" He announced.

Now Sakura started to speak. "I'm Sakura Haruno, what I like - I mean who I like," She looks at Sasuke and giggles. " My hobbies are -" She looks at him again "and my dream is -" She looks again.

"What do you hate?" Kakashi questioned.
"NARUTO AND AYANI!"
Naruto lightly sobs while I retort. "Right back at you, Princess Bubble Gum."

"Now you." Kakashi points at Sasuke.
He stares at me, telling me something-

'You go Ayani , I want to be last.'
'No can do, I'm not going to introduce myself, so go.'
'Ok, but wait, Ayani?'
'Yes?'
' I- I'm sorry.'
'What did you just say?
'I SAID I'M SORRY.'
'I heard you the first time.'

I looked at everyone else, who was looking at us both as if we just blanked out.

Sasuke started his introduction. "I, am Sasuke Uchiha. I hate almost everything and like almost nothing.
And my dream- which I will make a reality, is to kill a certain someone."
The area got quiet.
Naruto's skin got a white tint to it because he thought Sasuke wanted to kill him.
"Now,"Kakashi started as the dull moment came to a close."The last one, you."
He pointed directly at me.

"Hn..."

Suddenly, a poof of smoke surrounded me as I teleported away.
'Nobody needs to know about me... all because of that massacre...'

'NOBODY.'