Encountering Zabuza!

3rd POV

Team Seven gets on a boat with their client, being told to keep quiet.
The boat owner rows instead of using his motor to not attract attention.
But the hyperactive Naruto on board, doesn't know the meaning of quiet.

Ayani ' s POV

It sure is cold in the Land of Waves, but I presume it's because they have fog most of the year.
"Wow! This place is quiet!" Naruto screams, earning a sharp glare from me.
"Shut it." I whisper.

As we get off the boat and onto land, the boater speeds off with his motor on.
'Oh, so when we are on board, you can't use the motor, huh?' I roll my eyes as we continue through a forest.
Naruto continuously throws kunai into bushes, almost killing a snow bunny.
"Oh I'm sorry snow bunny" Naruto apologizes, just as Kakashi shouts to duck.
We all duck as a giant sword flies over our heads and edges itself into a tree.
On the sword, there was a man with a strong body build, arm warmers, and a face mask made of bandages.

The man takes out his sword, and looks at Kakashi Sensei.
"I'm not here for you, I'm here for that bridge builder you're protecting." He says.
"Zabuza Momochi, one of the Seven Swordsmen of the Mist," Kakashi announces.
"And You are Kakashi Hatake, The Copy Cat Ninja, I am honored to see that eye of yours."

Kakashi? The Copy Cat Ninja? Who is Kakashi exactly?
I stare at Kakashi as he reveals his other eye, the Sharingan.
"Kakashi, you have it?" I say, a little wary.
"Have what?" Naruto asks.
"The Sharingan, Naruto."
"Oh. What's that?" He continues, dumbfounded.

"The Sharingan is a Dojutsu who somebody with the bloodline of an Uchiha can inherit.
It allows the user to copy other jutsu, see things which the naked eye cannot comprehend, and predict what others are about to do." Sasuke explains.

"You are pretty informed, kid, but you've on scratched the surface." Zabuza says, as the fog thickens to a point where you can cut through it.

"Manji formation! Protect the bridge builder!" Kakashi demands.
We immediately surround Tazuna.
I take out my sword, ready for anyone who gets near.
Suddenly, Zabuza is behind me, about to hurt the bridge builder.
I automatically turn and stab him in the back, to which he turns to water.
"A water clone," I say, soaking wet, taking my bangs away from my face.

I turn around trying to see the fight.

The sounds of clashing metal fill the air, as I turn on my Sharingan.

Zabuza then slashes through Kakashi ' s water clone, which Kakashi takes a kunai and holds it to his neck.
"A water clone, sneaky." Zabuza falsely praises, Zabuza turning to water.
Zabuza then appeared behind Kakashi, kicking him into the water.

"Kakashi Sensei!" Naruto and Sakura scream as Zabuza captures him in a Water prison.

I stare at Kakashi, then to Zabuza.

I run towards Zabuza, Sharingan flaring, sword in hand.
Sword held back, I swing my sword at Zabuza, but he dodges.
Unprepeared, he kicks me away, making me land on the bridge, my sword landing far away from me.

He then makes many water clones, to keep me busy.
I look at my sword, and decide on using jutsu.

All his clones run towards me as I make fast hand signs.
"Lightning Style: Black Panther!"
A panther made of black lightning runs toward one of them, colliding with it,and zapping many clones behind the one.
I made many panthers, each killing many clones, when one came behind me, stabbing me...

...with Shisui ' s sword.

Blood seeped out of my mouth, as I hit the floor.
"AYANI!!!" Kakashi, Naruto and Sakura yelled.
The place started to become dark, as my eyelids became heavy.
My Sharingan faded away, my eyes becoming a dull color.

Is this the end? I don't want it to end this way...
I started coughing up blood.
I at least won't have to deal with this illness anymore...

Sakura ' s POV

Ayani... is she dead?
Sasuke-kun and Naruto immediately created a plan.

From here, it doesn't look like she's breathing...

Sasuke jumped into the air, managing a turn, then throwing a Demon Wind Shuriken towards the real Zabuza.
As the shuriken went towards Zabuza, he caught it.
But it seems he didn't see the other shuriken, in the first one's shadow.
He dodged that one, it passing by him.
But that shuriken turned into Naruto!
Naruto, Kunai in hand, threw it at Zabuza, causing him to release Kakashi.
They did it!

Kakashi ' s POV

I was finally out of the Water Prison.

But I wasn't sure if Ayani was still alive...

I decide to finish this fast, but it looks like someone finished if for me.
Two senbon needles were shot into Zabuza ' s neck.
I checked his pulse, he was dead.

A tracker ninja came out of the forest, grabbing Zabuza ' s body.
"Thank you, I was sent to kill Zabuza, and you have helped me. Now if you will excuse me," the tracker ninja states in a soft, gentle voice, before jumping off with his body.

I walk to Ayani, and do a summoning jutsu, summoning Naomi.
Sasuke,Naruto and Sakura stare in awe at Naomi who seems to have appeared from thin air.

Naomi ' s POV

I was summoned by Kakashi.

"Wassup Kakashi?" I look at him not noticing the dire situation this is.
All he does is point, so I look in that direction noticing my sister in a life or death situation.
I run towards her, noticing her shaky,uneven breaths.

"She's not going to survive long in this condition."