Kaosu ' s Attempt!

Ayani ' s POV

I stayed up all night, allowing Sakura to rest.
What was I doing all night?
Well, talking to Kaosu.

I woke Sakura up as soon as I felt a presence nearby.

"Good mor- wait. You stayed up all night?" She asked, and I simply nodded.
I got up silently.
"There are people watching us..." I whisper to her, as someone jumps into the clearing in front of our camp.

'Let the action begin...' Kaosu laughs.
'You better not allow me to escape unless you want your pink haired friend to become my chew toy...'
He says insanely.

"Wake up Sasuke! We want to fight him!" The man says as his Hidden Sound teammates come out.
"Wanting to fight Sasuke in this condition, you must be cowards...." I growl.

The man gets insulted by this and grabs me by the throat.
"The human body is mainly water, which sound waves can travel through..."
At this range... he could kill me with sound waves...
I struggle to get out of his grip.

"Ayani!" Sakura stabs the guy with a kunai, making him drop me.
I get up and back off.

I run at him, kicking his stomach causing him to hit a tree.
"You're done for now!" The man yells, sound waves hitting my ears, giving me a major headache.
"Oh no! A headache... I'm so sorry..." I say sarcastically.
Me and Sakura the break out into fights, keeping the Sound team at bay.
The man flings me towards a tree, making me cough blood.

I get up, making jutsu signs.

'Yes... Drive yourself insane... do jutsu... I dare you..' Kaosu laughs.

I ignore him, as my hang gets engulfed in black lightning.

I run at the man, who grabs my wrist, pins me to a tree, and laughs at my face.
A searing pain radiates from my curse mark, as it begins to spread.

'Don't say I didn't warn you... foolish girl...' He howls.

He let's me go, backing up as I clutch my head in pain.

'KAOSU! YOU LITTLE...' I mumble profanity under my breath.
'Such colorful vocabulary for a young girl.... now watch as I kill the ones you hold dear...'

I start laughing maniacally as I get up, and slowly walk toward the man I was fighting.
"This was really fun, but I'm sorry I'm going to have to finish you now...." he laughs in a dark voice.
"I'm afraid your time is up... according to me..." he smiles insanely.

Kaosu runs at him and stabs him with my sword, leaving him to die.

He then walks up to the other 2 Sound ninja.

"I think you don't want to end up like your friend over there..."

They drop Sakura to the ground and both come after him.

Kaosu side kicks one of the ninja and grabs the other one by the throat.

"You should've left when I gave you the chance... Oh well, now you DIE." He chuckles in a sadistic tone.

He stabs his shoulder and puts him in a Genjutsu.

The last ninja jumps at him and stabs him.

But in reality, it was the other way around.

Kaosu then slowly walks to Sakura.
Sakura grabs his shoulders.
"Ayani! I know you're in there! Stop this!" She cries.

"I'm sorry, but Ayani isn't here right now... please leave a message... or even better, DONT."

He walks towards her with sword in hand.

"Tell me, are you afraid of death?" Kaosu asks.
She nods.
"Well, it's time to overcome your fears!" He brings in my sword to stab her.

Just then... He was tackled away from Sakura by none other than...

Sakura ' s POV

Sasuke! He came in, just as Ayani was about to kill me!

But then I noticed,

Sasuke had to send marks around him too.

"How DARE you almost kill Sakura!?" Sasuke demands.
"It seems that you have the curse mark too, only yours isn't that impressive..." Ayani says.
"I was designed to destroy the host's psyche and drive them insane, as yours is just a petty common sight."

It seems that Ayani ' s 'curse mark' is talking about itself..?
Weird.

"Answer Me! How dare you almost kill a teammate?!"
"I just told you..." She deadpanned.

Sasuke was about to hurt Ayani, when I ran towards him and hugged him.
"Sasuke! Don't do it....!" I cried.
That was when the marks around his skin receded back to the bruise on his neck.

Kaosu ' s POV

The curse mark receded that easily... more proof that I am superior to the other curse marks...

I growled

"Ayani... now it's your turn... stop this chaos!"

I laughed crazily.
"Nonsense! I AM CHAOS! MY NAME IS KAOSU! I won't stop being what my name is because of a petty girl!"

I watched as Sakura ' s eyes widened.
"You get it now!? I will reign chaos on your futile world! Remember that LITTLE GIRL! "

I then receded into Ayani ' s mind.

Ayani ' s POV

I finally had my body back!
Exausted, I collapsed.

'One day, I will make you insane... one way or another... and then, I'll destroy this petty world you live in... heed my warning... Ayani...'