Chapter 4: Moving Forward

(I'm on chapter 4 of the DLC, and I'm losing my mind. I cannot believe this! This is insane! That being said, I was right! Shulk, you should've erased Alivs! That being said, I did get two ideas for another story, but let's not focus on that! Enjoy!)

              "Mio!" Noah shouted as he fell forward and on his knees.

He, Shulk, Rex, and the unconscious Pyra had been teleported outside of the colony and somewhere far away. Noah gasped heavily as he closed his eyes and shook his head. Rex was still carrying Pyra on his back as he walked to Noah to place a hand on his shoulder.

"Come on, we need to rest" Rex spoke softly in a pleading tone to Noah.

Shulk looked around and nodded his head when he saw an abandoned campsite. Noah simply nodded to Rex as he went to help him carry Pyra. Noah was surprised at how heavy she was, but Rex grinned in relief. They gently place her on ground as Rex went to make her sleeping arrangements better. Shulk went to gather some firewood and make a fire at their campsite. Rex sat by the unconscious Pyra while Noah was looking at the fire with concern. How could he let this happen? Especially when they finally had this chance to be together. Now, she had saved him and was getting married to a Consul! Noah lowered his head into his hands as he shook his head. He looked through his hands to see Shulk talking with Rex so casually. Noah also realized he would have to work with them since his communication device wasn't working. He also got them into this mess as well. What was he going to do now?

"Well, we should start with introductions" Shulk said as he dusted his hands and stood up when he noticed Noah's worried expression, "Nice to meet you, I am Shulk"

"And I am Rex! This is Pyra!" Rex introduced as he gestured to the sleeping Pyra, "Although, Mythra hasn't shown herself yet, and I don't think we'll be able to see the other lady so soon"

Noah was confused as Shulk simply grinned at the younger member. Noah noticed they were staring at him as he coughed and realized he should introduce himself to them.

"Ah, right. I am Noah. An off seer and I enjoy writing music" Noah introduce to them.

"If you don't mind me asking, what is your relationship with the lady who saved us?" Shulk asked calmly before sitting down next to Noah.

Noah nodded his head as he told his story to them. Shulk and Rex were very surprised, but to make Noah trust them more, they each told their stories and explained how they got here.

"I don't think Sora was too accurate when we asked him to take us home" Shulk said with a shake of his head, "I suppose Sora believed we were from the same world. That is partially true, not entirely. However, I never expected to be in a place like this. This is amazing, but I am also sorry Rex, Pyra, and Mythra. I didn't mean for this to happen"

"It's fine, and I know Pyra would agree. I can't say the same for Mythra" Rex answered as he looked around, "I also didn't expect this kind of place to actually exist, but we can help you find your friend!"

"Aren't you worried about returning home?" Noah asked, surprised by their relaxed natures in the situation.

"Well, this isn't our first time traveling between time and space" Shulk reassured him with a grin, "And I am sure we will find a way home like before. For now, we can help you save her"

"Thank you, Shulk" Noah said in relief as he looked at Shulk.

"Yeah! Nothings gonna happen to her when we save her from that terrible brute!" Rex stated strongly, "After all, he defines the code!"

Noah blinked at Rex as Shulk shook his head.

"What code?" Noah asked as he glanced between Shulk and Rex.