Chapter 5: Holding Back

(I finished the DLC! I cannot believe that! It went all over the place, but I loved it! That was amazing! I really want to write something for the City founders! That was so good! I love them all so much! But this isn't their story for now! Enjoy!) 

           "Come on, where are you, Mimi?" Sena whispered as she was hiding behind a few bushes with Miyabi behind her.

"I told you we should've waited for your friends to come and help us" Miyabi reminded Sena, annoyed and with a sigh.

She should've tried to talk Sena out of doing something so reckless, but she is one to talk. After all, she was shaken when she heard the news of Mio being kidnapped and being forced into a marriage against her will.

"Ok, we need an actual plan" Miyabi said seriously as she looked over the bush to see the castle and the guards, "Because I am not much of a fighter compared to you, Sena. Please do not charge in with your hammer, swinging it left to right without a thought"

Sena laughed nervously as she rubbed the back of her head. She adjusted her ponytail and sat on the dirt floor. She glanced at the building and hoped to see Mio at least once. At least to get confirmation that she is present in the colony. They only heard the message, because Sena charged towards the colony without even seeing the video did have Mio in it.

"Sorry about that" Sena confessed; a blush of embarrassment dusted on her cheeks.

"What's done is done" Miyabi answered with a nod of her head, "But I am sure she's here, but I do wonder what is going on. How did she find herself in this situation is beyond me. I expect this from you or Eunie"

Sena could only laugh in reply as she looked up at the sky. That's right. They were going meet up today. Her friends didn't mind is Miyabi tagged along either. It was supposed to be a fun day, so how did Mio get caught up in something like this? As Sena laid on the ground, the doors to the balcony opened.

"Mio?" Sena asked curiously as she sat up and looked up.

"I am not sure" Miyabi answered as they tried to find their friend.

They looked through the bushes and tried to see their friend. Mio did step out to the balcony and looked outside to see the vast world before her. She sat on the balcony and hugged her legs close to herself.

"This suck" she whispered annoyed as she looked over her knees, "I wanted to see you, after so long. Why? Why does this keep happening to us? Ah, there's no used to getting upset. I know you'll come for me, Noah. I just hate waiting and being protected. I want to do something to help you, but I just do know what that is"

She sighed as she looked up at the evening sky. She wondered how her friends were also fairing. After all, after she met with Noah, they were going to meet up with Sena and Miyabi to then meeting with their friends. They hadn't seen each other in a long time. Why do they have to wait? She shook her head and recalled that it would only be for a little longer. Soon, she would be reunited with her friends and partner soon enough.

"That's right" she whispered to herself, hoping blossoming in her voice, "We will be together soon. I know I have to wait, but I will do everything I can to meet with you and everyone. I promise"

She stood up, feeling renewed strength and energy flowing through her. She grinned as her ears perked up. She reached the white fence on the balcony and leaned a little forward. She laughed at the feeling of being so close to the edge and held a bright expression.

"Just you wait, Noah. We'll be together, I am sure of it" she whispered, determined more than ever to meet with him and everyone again and cupped her hands around her mouth, "Did you hear that, Noah and everyone?! I will meet with you again soon! That's a promise!"