Chapter 7: The Wedding is Coming Up?!

(I wonder how Matthew and Na'el would've reacted to this. Matthew wouldn't hesitate to stop the wedding while Na'el might think about it before charging in. Shulk and Rex would help, and Glimmer would fight as well. Nikol joins after everyone else. A would try to talk some sense into them, but that's not happening. Enjoy!)

               "Is that him, Noah?" Queen Melia spoke seriously as she glared at the screens before pulling up another screen to take command of her troops.

"Yeah, that's the one" Noah answered as Rex rushed to the balcony of the castle and looked over to see the troops and machines coming towards them!

"Uh, we've got a problem! There's not a lot of us, but there are a lot of them!" Rex exclaimed with worry as Shulk looked at the screen to examine the mechs.

"Unfortunately, Rex is right. We are outnumbered. I am not even sure how we are going to combat all of this" Shulk confessed as Queen Melia glanced to her friend.

She wasn't delighted to hear that conclusion. She examined their situation as the center video began to play.

"Ah, I hope this video finds you well, Queen Melia and Queen Nia. I am Consul L" Consul L introduced as he pulled Mio to his side, "I glad to announce my engagement to my fellow, beloved Consul M"

Noah's hands were gripped into fists as he glared at the screen. Queen Nia seemed to be shaking with anger as her queen appearance seemed to be breaking apart.

"Our wedding will occur in a day. I wish for you to come, but I also believe the perfect wedding gift would be for your precious kingdoms to fall!" Consul L declared as the castle shook!

They regained their balances, but they knew they had to do something about the fight.

"Ah, I can hear the screams for the wedding. Well, I am satisfied. Thank you for the early wedding gift!" Consul L announced before closing the screen.

"Mio!" Noah shouted as he ran through the disappearing screen and nearly stumbled, "Not again...."

Shulk placed a hand on Noah's shoulder to help him calm down. Noah stared at Shulk's calm and understanding expression before turning their attention to the queens. They must act fast and stop that wedding, but they have to defend the castle as well.

Eunie and Taion's group received the message about Mio's coming marriage, equally furious as Noah.

"He's got some nerve!" Eunie said in a frustrating manner.

"But he's also made a mistake" Taion answered as Moràg was impressed with him.

"Ah, I seen you've noticed it as well" she replied with a grin.

"What did he notice?!" Nia exclaimed, failing to understand what Taion noticed.

Taion held the communication device before replaying the message. He paused it to where Mio was standing beside Consul L and near the window. She was gesturing with her hands as a way to inform her friends of something.

"Your friend is crafty" Moràg commented, "It appears she's pointing to the windows and backgrounds"

Taion used his communication device to zoom in on the background and discovered something terrifying.

"How on earth did he get himself an army?!" Eunie exclaimed in horror.

"And how are we going to fight all of that?" Fiora asked with worry.

Taion picked up another signal and found a fight breaking out at Kevesi castle! Everyone was surprised as he also found their queens and friends near it as well. Things were not in their favor.