[#]_____1.0_

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

┏━━━━━━━━━┓
ᴀ ғʀɪᴇɴᴅ?
┗━━━━━━━━━┛

Time waits for no one, it flies in a blink of an eye and you don't even realise when did TO-OH University opening ceremony was there.

Your new life is not that bad, infact it's amazing, if you say this then your brain must be out of commission. You gotta say this time between, was awful, No scratch that!!! It's hellish. It's not like you aren't capable of handling kira case anymore or you fell outta love of your introverted personality, no it's not about that, it's about your neighbour, well scratch that too, it's not. about. your. neighbour. also but her kid.

That small piece of shit is so ill-manner, impolite, ignorant, insolent, ill-bred, incult and whatever foul invectives came with the alphabet 'i'. Actually your neighbour lady is so nice and her daughter, totally opposite from her.

If you had your way with her then you would've packed her in a box with caution tape and no sign, the first time you saw her. You would've delivered her to the rabbits that lives in the moon with a letter that says 'Keep it there and never send it back to earth.'. But you know that's just one of your fantasy you desperately want to turned into reality.

Alas, there's not just this kid but your oh-so sweetheart L who you can't tolerate for more than two seconds without getting into a squabble. He won't let you rest for a moment (which you rarely got.), using the same damn reason 'We have to get a hold of Kira in a short run.' and if you can't work with him in his suite then it's gonna be other way around and no way in hell you want him in your fucking house like last time.

'Agh! Fuckin' hell'

Right now you're on your way to TO-OH, you thought your whole day gonna be like that but it didn't last for a second when fresh petals of cherry blossom enveloped you into it's slight sweet scent. It came as a serenade to the most beautiful side of mother nature, reminding everyone of the beauty that is there for eyes that seek it.

'Indeed a sight to admire.'

Your midnight blue sheath dress that almost looks black, accomplished by dark blue jacket and pair of boots to complete your formal attire, completely not matching the feminine colour of soft baby pink of cherry blossom but yet giving off a perfect merge.

'Finally here'

'2007 TO-OH UNIVERSITY ENTRANCE CEREMONY' There are heaps of people standing by the entrance, some chatting happily, some just waiting outside but among them there are numerous eyes that are staring at a primarily light brown haired one.