Chapter 30 ( Kairav 's doubt )

Finally I complete 30 chapter because of you all only . Thank you for shower love on it . Love you all guys . Here is the chapter guys. Give good response . 
______________________________________

The scene start from Kartik was waiting for akshu .

Kartik ( to himself ) - princess please jaldi aajao naa I don't want sheela to trap her again and manipulate my daughter against me itni muskil se toh paas aayi hai ab aur dur naa chali jaaye . Please iss baat ka dhyan rakhna Krishna ji aur naira tum bhi .

But sheela's words roam in his mind . He has fear what if his dream become reality and his princess again go away from him . This time he will not tolerate this pain of separation as his children is his sanity after naira .

Kartik ( in mind ) - kahi akshu abhi bhi sheela ke saath toh nahi hai . Par princess ne kaha tha woh aarahi hai kahi sheela ne toh nahi rok liya . Please bhagwan ji kuch Aisa karna ki princess uski baaton main naa aaye please Krishna ji .

He pray in his mind . Just then voice came from behind .

Voice - mujhe hi yaad kar raha tha naa tu kartik goenka . Dekh main aagayi .

Kartik turned toward the direction of voice and saw sheela was standing with her evil smirked .

Kartik ( angrily grinned his teeth ) - aap yaha kya kar rahi hai ?? Princess kaha hai ( look here and there and find her )

Sheela - abhi nahi aayegi woh kahi bahar gayi hai woh . Aur jitne paal aish karna hai kar le kyunki jab woh aayegi toh tujhse waise hi baat karegi jaise saalon pehele ki thi when I told her about naira . Nafrat karegi phir se Teri bacchi .

Kartik heart beat get fasten heard that . He was gasping for breathe .

Kartik ( take a deep breath ) - breathe in breathe out .... breathe in breathe out .

His vision get blurry but he composed himself and get better than before . He take support of chair to calm himself and again stand properly and said calmly as he know if he shout more his bp will shoot up and might be he get panick attack so he decide to made her understand calmly .

Kartik ( calmly ) - sheela please jaao yaha se aur meri beti ke aas paas bhi maat dikhna warna mujhse bura koyi nahi hoga . ( Warn her ) Yeh aakhri baar hai jo tum meri beti se mili ho yaa uske paas aayi . Aage se aayi naa toh aap yaha nahi jail main dikhegi ( shout a little )

Sheela was about to said something but then she saw akshu coming from the mirror of scooty .

Sheela ( in mind ) - bahaut sahi mauka hai kartik ke liye akshu ke maan main nafrat paida karni ki . Kartik ko mujhpe chillata dekh she will hate him waah sheela waah kya idea hai ( she mentally praise her )

( But you don't know sheela the chudail tera kaam tamam ab tu baas dekhti jaa 😏😏 )

Kartik shout on her and sheela act to get scared .

Sheela ( acting ) - I am really sorry but please maane mahri beti se Milne do ( smirked ).

Kartik glare her but sheela act to get scared . Sheela go to akshu and start doing her over acting .

Sheela ( overacting ) - akshu dekh naa kaise chilla Raha hai mujhpe aur tujhse dur kar raha hai .

Sheela hope that she will fall in her trap not in mishti 's .

Sheela - kuch keh naa chori ( she hug her tightly and clutches her hands )

Akshu was feeling uncomfortable. She was trying to break the hug but sheela not ready to leave her . On the other side Kartik was feeling bad saw that and get scared what if she go again away from him . This time he will not able to tolerate that and will die probably . He was struggling for breathe but he tries to composed himself . Akshu noticed it . She pushed her away and ran to kartik .