Chapter 42 ( Kaishu meet naira )

Hii guys sorry for the delay I hope you will forgive me and do vote and inline comments too .

Remember good response lead to the regular update aur haa agar main comments se motivate huyi toh jaldi chapters . Please do inline comments guys and vote too .
______________________________________

The scene start from it was night time and Kairav and akshu was in akshu 's room but suddenly kairav getting a phone call and what he heard on the phone call number him leading a lone tear pass his eyes which was noticed by akshu .

Akshu - kya huaa bhaiya .

Kairav hug her and start crying . Akshu was more worried saw him crying . Kairav recall his conversation with doctor .

Doctor - Is this Mr kartik goenka .

Kairav - No actually it's my number I mean I am his son Kairav goenka .

Doctor - Mr goenka please come to City hospital immediately someone Mrs naira goenka give me this number and asked me to call on it. Aap please jaldi se aajaiye .

Hearing this fall fell from his hands . He was numb and lifeless .

Kairav tell everything to akshu who was equally shock she was numb for sometime . They thought maybe she is look alike aur someone do prank with them on the other side their heart said maybe this is true and God pity on them and give back their mother . So finally listen to their heart they decide to go to the hospital .

After some time Kairav and akshu reached city hospital while naira was trying to open her eyes and was yearning to see her kartik and her children .

Doctor - aap Mr kairav goenka hai naa ??

Kairav ( crying ) - haa main kairav hu . Kaha hai meri mumma .

Doctor - saamne room main hai .

Kairav and akshu ran toward the room but stop thinking something .

Kairav ( with straight face ) - akshu ek galti main salon pehele kar chuka tha sirat ko mumma man kar usse emotionally connect hokar ab tujhe woh galti nahi karni . Ho sakta hai woh mumma ki hamshakal ho but hamri mumma na ho woh . Ho sake hai woh mom ka naam use kar rahi ho unke face ka fayda utha kar . Toh ek kaam kar pehele tu Jaa aur mumma ka tattoo check kar agar tattoo hoga toh pakka woh mumma hai . Pehele confirm kar phir hi aage step badhaiyo .

Akshu nodded and move inside with baby steps . She pray in her mind that some miracle happend and the lady would be naira not her look alike . As she enter in the ward and look at naira 's face . Seeing her akshu felt immense peace in her heart . She really feel that she is naira . For the moment she want to go and hug her tightly but next moment she remember kairav 's word , control her tears and move step toward her .

On the other side naira too feel connection with her . They both look at each other . Akshu desperately want to hug naira .

Akshu ( in mind ) - no akshu you have to control yourself pehele confirm kar le ki yeh Teri mom hai yaa koyi fraud hai . Fraud hi lag rahi hai kyunki mumma zinda ho yeh toh possible hi nahi hai agar hoti toh ab taak wapas aachuki hoti hamre paas .

She wipe her tears from the corner of her eyes . She decide to find whether she is naira or not but her heart shout that she is naira .

Akshu - how are you feeling now ??

Naira - I am fine doctor . Mere husband yaa mere bacche aaye .

Akshu - Aapki beti toh yahi khadi hai ( pointed toward a girl who sat beside her )