Chapter 35 ( Reunion )

Here is the chapter guys . Give good response .
______________________________________

The scene start from kartik and akshu hug each other tightly . This was a soulful hug without any awkwardness and hesitation .

Jo kartik goenka 15 saal pehele maar gaya tha aaj woh phir jinda hogaya hai exclaimed kartik .

Kartik tighten the hug and just crying silently . This time he was not crying in pain instead he was crying in happiness ,  happy tears rolled down  from his eyes but he immediately wipe it off . Kartik and akshu remain in that position for sometime and akshu could feel the love of kartik  which he transferred while ruffle her  hair . She tried her level best not to let her tears come out but the warmth of her father melted her and instantly tears come out and she silently let go . Akshu too could feel his light tears on her shoulder . She break the hug and wipe his tears .

Akshu ( with teary eyed as well as smile on the same time ) - aab aapke rone ke din khatam papa .

Kartik was rooted heard papa from akshu 's mouth . Although he heard papa from her mouth 2- 3 times before too but it was accidental this time she said papa whole heartedly and permanently . His heart and ears crave hearing papa from his  daughter's mouth .

Akshu ( emotionally ) - Am I eligible to call you papa ?? I don't deserve to call you papa kyunki main aapke jaisa accha papa deserve hi nahi karti .

Kartik get angry heard that as well as get emotional at the same time .

Kartik ( frown ) - just shut up ek baar aur aisa kaha naa toh ek thapad padega naa toh akal theekane aajayegi ( show her slap )

Akshu still crying silently . Kartik wrap his arms around her neck and take her in a hug . This time he didn't feel hesitate he freely do that as he know no one will stop him to do that . Now he don't have to think before shower love on his own daughter .

Ab mujhe chup chup ke pyar nahi karna padega aapni beti se . I can shower love on my daughter like I shower on my son exclaimed kartik .

Kartik ( kissed on her hair ) - princess shh stop saying all this . Saari galti sheela ki thi aapki nahi . Aap bahaut chote the jab usne aapko manipulate kiya tha so stop feeling guilty ( grinned widely ) aur yeh time dukhi hone ka nahi hai khushiyan manane ka hai .

Just then he realised something and jump in happiness like a mendak .

Kartik ( jump in happiness ) - ohh my god ....oh my god .....oh my god .

Akshu look cluelessly at him .

Kartik ( excitedly ) - princess aapki galat fehmi dur hogayi hai toh ab main aapko khul ke pyar kar sakta hu , jab chahe tab baat kar sakta hu . Aapko paas rakhne ke liye ab mujhe bahana nahi dhundha padega yeehhhh ( jump like a mendak )

Akshu - haa papa ( feeling guilty )

Kartik noticed this and decide to cheer up her mood .

Kartik - chotu sherni please ab yeh sad face maat banao . It's time for celebration . Chalo dance karte hai .

Akshu ( shocked ) - dance yaha pe par kaise ( look the surrounding and remind him that they are near the lake side )

Kartik - come on princess don't become boring let's dance naa .

Kartik didn't let him speak and pull her on the dance floor . He play music and connect his phone with ear pods. He give one ear pod to akshu and another wear in his ear .