3| 𝖳𝗈 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗉𝗈𝗂𝗇𝗍

↢ꕀꕺ♥︎♡♥︎ꕺꕀ↣

↢ꕀꕺ♥︎♡♥︎ꕺꕀ↣

After I met Jeongmin and gave her my number, we started talking all the time. Though it was obvious Siyun was not a fan of that.

It's been a week since then and we've surprisingly gotten really close in that short amount of time.

"Oh quit with the pouting Siyun, you'll get wrinkles and then bye bye idol career," I exaggerate as I speak, making him only glare at me.

"Ok ok, I'll stop so how about we go get ice-cream, sound good?" I ask as I give him a smile hoping he says yes cause I was mainly only offering for me not him.

He lets out a small chuckle before sighing, "fine let's go," he says with a grin, causing me to cheer and him to laugh at my actions.

Before either of us could move or say another word my aunt came in, "there you two are, sorry if I'm interrupting a moment, I just had news for you," my aunt explains, her words didn't sound sad but my heart felt like it stopped at her words.

"Is everything ok?" I ask her, worry and panic evident in my voice, but my aunt just chuckles.

"Everythings ok, I had an email come in about what you asked me recently, about school. Well starting next Monday you will now be in school!" She exclaims, making my eyes widen. "Really?!" I ask about my excitement showing through my tone, making her and Siyun smile at my reaction.

She nods and I start jumping around squealing. "Only you would be excited about school..." Siyun says as he sighs but I could see he was smiling.

"I already have everything you'll need. All you need to do is get dressed, eat and go!" My aunt explains with a smile before her phone starts to ring. "Shoot I have to take this but I'm so happy for you hun!" She says with a smile, giving me a gentle pat on my head before walking off to answer the phone.

"Well now we have a reason to get ice cream, to celebrate!" Siyun says with a grin, grabbing my hand and dragging me out.

I walked Siyun home after we got our ice cream. I continued to finish mine while holding some that I got for my aunt.

When I return home I see my aunt sitting on the couch, facing away from the door. "Hey Aunt Raytara I'm home I got you-" I start but pause when she turns to look at me, revealing a blonde haired girl next to her.

"Oh good your home, Akira met Juhyeon, she's the daughter of my friend. That was what my call was about earlier, her mother had to suddenly leave for business and couldn't find someone to watch her so she'll be staying with us for a bit," my aunt explains.