6| 𝖮𝗋 𝗆𝖺𝗒𝖻𝖾 𝗇𝗈𝗍

↢ꕀꕺ♥︎♡♥︎ꕺꕀ↣

↢ꕀꕺ♥︎♡♥︎ꕺꕀ↣

!!!!This chapter will slightly mentions a around the bush description of su1c1de, so please just be warned if anyone is sensitive to that topic!!!

"Rytara, have you seen Aki?" The familiar voice asks, sighing, making me giggle as I grin from my hiding spot.

"No I thought she was with you and the others?" My aunt responds confused and a bit worried but from how she responded I could tell she had an idea.

"You're the third person to say that now, she's only hiding because she doesn't want to go to the meeting with me" Zaro, the familiar voice, groans.

"Well you can't blame the girl, we finally have a good lead and that lead is straight back to where she had to leave. So of course she wants to hurry and return back after 3 years, besides we both know how boring those meetings are," my aunt says with a sigh, letting out a small chuckle as Zaro sighs in defeat.

"Yea yea I know, you always know how to be right," Zaro groans as he walks away slowly, heading to his office where the meeting was being held

Once he's far enough, I go to try and sneak off before I could get caught but my aunt's voice stops me, "You can come out now Kira."

I gulp nervously as I slowly stand up, "oh hey Auntie what are you doing here?" I asked as I try to play it off but it was obvious that I was caught.

"Your lucky I'm the one who caught you, Zaro would've dragged you to that meeting," she says with a sigh, "well whatever go meet with the others, we'll leave once the meetings over," she sighs with a small grin on her face as she lets out a chuckle, walking away and towards the direction Zaro went for the meeting.

I sigh in relief and quickly run back to where the others were waiting.

"Akira! Wait...don't you have a meeting dad wanted you to go to?" Desera asks as I roll my eyes, "no shit Des, why do you think dad was asking us all where she was?!" Kassian exclaims, sighing at our friend.

"Give her a break Kas she's excited to finally leave here," Finn says as he walks up to us, "your late Finn," I tease with my usual grin.

"And you aren't technically supposed to be here so.." he says grinning, making my grin drop, rolling my eyes.

"Well anyways Aunt said the meeting won't be long so we should head out now, Zaro and her will meet us at our Destination," Finn explains. "Finally! We get to leave this place!" Desera cheers, making me giggle as we head to the car.

It may have not been obvious but I was nervous, after I left, I didn't say a word to anyone.

I left as if I had disappeared, and I hated myself for the last three years for it. If I could I would have contacted them, and told them I'm alright, but not long after we arrived my lead on the killer was gone and I broke down.