7| 𝖬𝖺𝗒𝖻𝖾 𝖨 𝗐𝗈𝗎𝗅𝖽

↢ꕀꕺ♥︎♡♥︎ꕺꕀ↣

↢ꕀꕺ♥︎♡♥︎ꕺꕀ↣

A white space, that was new.

No one but me alone in this white endless room, no color, no objects, no one, just myself and the floor that keeps me up.

I came here to find some fun, but I guess no one's here.

Suddenly as I walk I spot a figure, slowly walking up to it I listen to their conversation, my mind creating a white box to hide me from whoever was here.

"When you wake up, start finding a way to wake me up, I need to get out of here," the masculine voice demands. I hear a familiar voice stutter as they respond. Soon I felt their presence vanish leaving me with the masculine voice.

He was stuck here...interesting.

With a snap of my finger my outfit changed to one that hid my appearance.

Stepping out I walked towards the figure and he was quick to notice my presence as I got closer. "Who are you?" He asked me calmly, but he glared and held himself cautious.

I let out a small giggle, "a person who just happened to awake here," I responded, grinning but he couldn't see.

"I mean what is your name?" He asked though it was more of a demand, slowly starting to get annoyed with my jokes.

"Hmm, call me Ruby, and who are you?" I soon ask for his name, as I walk closer I finally see his face clearly and my eyes widen.

And he noticed.

Before he could answer, the panic my realization had sent away all the illusions revealing my face to him.

And then he was the one with wide eyes.

"Shit," I mutter as I feel myself waking up, and my body begins to fade.

"Wait! Akira! Come back!!" He yells as he runs at my fading body.

"A...k.ra!"

"..ira! Ak..a!"

"A..ra....ik...Akira wake up!" I hear a voice yell, "I thought she said she stopped this habit?" Another voice says, asking the voice that had spoken earlier.

"She promised she would after she went through recovery, she may be doing this unconsciously," the voice states, sighing.

I slowly start to flutter my eyes open, "can you two shut it," I groan, annoyed at the two people hovering over my bed, rubbing my temples.

"Akira you promised us that you wouldn't anymore," Desera states with a frown, my annoyance slowly subsiding. I sigh, "I know, I know I'm sorry. It's hard when you find so much comfort in lucid dreaming," I say and they both look at me upset.

"...I'll try, key word try, to stop," I sigh in defeat, I glance at the time seeing its morning.

"Hey, you two, I need a favor..." I mutter and their eyes widen at my request. "Oh my god! Finally you're asking us for help!" Desera exclaims as she pretends to start sobbing, I glare at the two who are being dramatic.

"Never mind." I sigh as I get out of bed, "no no! Wait, we'll stop!" Kassian exclaims in a panic.

"Good, now, somethings up and I don't know what it is. So I need you two to help me find out before we get involved," I explain. "Ok that's easy, what do you want me to find out?" Kassian asks.

"Give me the profiles and any information on Baek Siyun, Jeongmin and Juhyeon," I state, "anything even if it doesn't look important be it favorite color family or relationship, I need it all."

"I'll get to it now! I should be done within an hour," he exclaims with a grin before ruining out.

"Now for you Des me and you are gonna attend the school we want we have all the info," I say with a grin and she squeals excited.

An hour was quick to pass by and I had been given all the information.

"I just wanna forewarn you this may not be the best information," Kassian slowly says, a bit nervous, making me worried yet confused.

I snatch the folders with each of their information.

Baek Siyun (18 years old)

He went in as an idol at the age of 15, he spent a year training and by the age of 16 he was placed into a group with others.
Some minor problems formed later into the end of his first year in his group, Nahyeok Kang, one of the members was the source.
He copied everything and anything Baek Siyun did or would do, slowly people started to think Baek was the one copying him. He lost a lot of people and so this sent him in a state of panic, leading to his anger. A fight broke out between the two and later Nahyeok was somehow connected to the accident that has now but Baek Siyun in the hospital for the last year. He is still alive but is in an unconscious state......

Choi Jeongmin (17 years old)

Does not have the best living environment, as she lives in a old home that is slowly falling apart. Father is as of now not home and hasn't been home for a while, reason being work. Mother works a lot so Jeongmin is often home alone. Father was not a good person and was very abusive to the two females. Some recent incidents have started as of the start of high school. She has been highlighted as a bully and been ostracized out of any social opportunities at school. She is bullied by a girl known as Juhyeon and two other girls who simply help and follow orders. Reason for bullying is not very clear but has two possible reasons, one being she bullied Juhyeon during middle school or she isolated Juhyeon during middle school. Both which can be proven false. Recently though, she found a boy who has been treating her well and has been keeping her happy but he's been spotted with Juhyeon who he's most likely started dating.....

Ha Juhyeon (17 years old)

Only child to her single mother who has a stable job. She was originally kinda friends with Jeongmin but due to her saying she was bullied by her they stopped and got Jeongmin ostracized. She is often seen at the ice cream stand near the park but never eats any. Her minion follows her every command and bully Jeongmin allowing her hands to remain clean. She seems to have a hatred for her but it is unclear why. Recent sightings say she's with a boy who's also been seen with Jeongmin creating a possible conflict between the two that may not be coincidental.....

As I read the information my emotionless face didn't change but I was shocked, how could so much happen after such a short time.

I sigh, "Desera tomorrow be ready me and you will be attending that school and you Kassian will attend the boys school. I want you to get close with that boy that's been mentioned."

They both nod, "the goal is for us to figure out what happened between the two," I state, "this will definitely be something," Kassian sighs as he walks out his sister following suit.

"I have this feeling I may be able to get into some fights~" I giggle flopping onto my bed.

A/N: I'M SO SORRY FOR THE SHORT AND LATE UPDATE, I went on a trip for school and the wifi sucked and when I got back I had writers block so I had literally nothing to go with.

But anyways I hope this is ok, I skipped a bit ahead of the manga as it starts when Juhyeon and Jaehyeok started dating so we can just dive right into the story.