𝗜𝗻𝘁𝗿𝗼𝗱𝘂𝗰𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻

_____________

𝘿𝙚𝙙𝙞𝙘𝙖𝙩𝙚𝙙 𝙩𝙤 𝙩𝙝𝙤𝙨𝙚 𝙬𝙝𝙤 𝙗𝙚𝙡𝙞𝙚𝙫𝙚 𝙞𝙣 𝙢𝙮 𝙬𝙧𝙞𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙣 𝙬𝙝𝙚𝙣 𝙄 𝙙𝙤𝙣'𝙩.
𝙈𝙮 𝙛𝙤𝙡𝙡𝙤𝙬𝙚𝙧𝙨 𝙝𝙖𝙫𝙚 𝙢𝙮 𝙝𝙚𝙖𝙧𝙩 <3

___________

Hey loves,

If you know where Jenna and Maddox came from, you are already my favourite. If you don't, welcome to the family.

You asked me to give them a chance, I did and I'm extremely happy about it.

Now, my writing here is quite different from what I write on my backup account dewandraine. Obviously, I am not laying back on hot and heavy scenes but this one, I tried to make it as realistic as I could.

I want Jenna and Maddox to make you feel deeply and I want you to fall freely. I love them together and I hope you do too.

Copyright © 2023 by Raine Alinsky

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, places, and incidents either are the product of the author's imagination or are used fictitiously. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, events, or locales is entirely coincidental.

All rights are reserved. No part of this story may be reproduced or used in any manner without the permission of the copyright owner. I don't own the pictures used in the story unless otherwise indicated, the same is my proprietary property.

Constructive criticism is appreciated but let's not be discourteous to each other.

No spoilers, do not plagiarize.
I have spent my time and effort writing this and won't hesitate to sue you upon its infringement.

Do not promote your books here. But if you'd want me to read yours, just drop me a DM.

I've worked really really hard for this one. Jenna and Maddox both are my babies, and I won't tolerate anyone spreading hate here. Further, do not disrespect others in comments. Each and every one of my followers and readers mean something to me, you debase them and we'll have a problem.

This story contains mature content.
I repeat.
This story is 18+
I know you're going to close your eyes on this , but it's my job to warn you babies.

Along with rough smut, the story might contain sensitive plots including sexual harassment, murder, suicide, kidnapping, torturing, abortion, death etc.

Viewers discretion is advisable.

Having said that, I'm thankful you are here. This is not a cliché story, it's one I hold close to my heart and it will be the same to you if you give it a shot.

Instagram: rainespaceDiscord: dew#0024G-mail: raine

Discord: dew#0024
G-mail: raine.sayshey@gmail.com

I'm always happy to connect with my readers, feel free to contact me!