5

A/N : Hey everybody! I'm sorry for not posting a new chapter in a while. My motivation has drained and stopped me from continuing. BUT, because of reading some {Doma x Reader} fanfics, my motivation had came back again for me to finish this chapter. I had a bit of trouble writing it, so I hope you all enjoy it! :D

CHAPTER 5 - Knock, knock...

_________________________

"Well hello again, little human..!~ How've you been?"

.

.

.

You shut the door after making eye contact with him for five seconds.

.

.

.

You looked through the peep-hole just to see nothing, but you could've sworn that there was a red-ish blur at the side of the small circle of vision given to you. Even if it was just for a split second.

'Yeah, there is no way in hell that I am just gonna stay here after seeing that.'

You locked the door with both the sliding lock and the twisting lock. Once you did that, you pulled a small chair to place underneath the doorknob for it to block the door from being opened.

After that, you ran to the living room, seeing that Ember was not on the couch. You went to grab the blankets and see if Ember was hiding under one of them.

"Ember?!" you yell in a hushed tone, "Where are you?!"

You caught a bit of movement from under a pearl white blanket with cyan and navy patterns. You grabbed the edge of the blanket and quickly snatched it from the couch. And, there she was, Ember just laying on her side as she stirred awake from what you assumed was a nap.

You took Ember from the couch and quietly ran to your room, taking the home phone with you. You locked your bedroom door, and put Ember on your bed, before bending down to reach from under the bed.

'Where is it..?' you thought as you felt around, feeling random items you shoved to hide under the bed 'Sketchbook... Box... wait, here it is!'

You pulled out the item from under your bed, and you smiled fondly at it, your beloved frying pan...

The weapon had both a maroon handle and outside exterior, and a dark grey color for the inside of the pan. You admired it before lightly throwing it up in a spinning motion, and then catching it.

Ember just deadpanned at your love for the frying pan you owned, then she yawned and stretched. That seemed to have brought you out of your small chance as you grabbed the home phone from where you put it on the bed. And with that, you dialed 911.

ring...

'...'

ring...

'Bro.'

ring...

'BRO, PLEASE, DON'T MAKE THIS A HORROR MOVIE!'

The phone then cut off, revealing the small screen that it had, and when you looked at the top right, you saw that it was almost out of battery and that the internet connection it had was at one bar.

beep.

The phone then died.

"Well, shit"

It was then where you heard a knock on the balcony doors, and you slowly turned your head around to see that there was slight wind that affected the curtains movement. You also heard hissing so when you turned to Ember, you saw that she was in a position as if she were about to pounce.