7

CHAPTER 7 - Suffer The Consequences

_________________________

You scratch behind Ember's ear and she purrs softly, closing her eyes behind her small sunglasses. Though, once you stroke the back of her fur, she arches her back against your hand and purrs even louder. You smile at her actions before pushing up your sunglasses and looking back at the sunset in front of you.

With the colors of light blue, that slowly faded into orange, and having a stop at red mixing together, it gave you a serene feeling that was amazing. The clouds slowly moved away as the sunlight reflected on bits of it, making the clouds light yellow as the side facing away from the sun look dark with only a dark orange between the two colors.

An exhale left your mouth and you closed your eyes with a small hum, leaning back into the beach lounger. Some seagulls that walked on the sand squawked or squealed, before taking off from the ground. They flapped their wings and soon were high in the sky, as all you could hear was the waves crashing onto the shore before pulling back and repeating.

Though, there was something happening behind you, someone yelling at another for some random reason. Oh well, not that you would care, that does not involve you.

Your mind drifted, blocking out any noise around you before everything seemed to stop itself. Then, you felt yourself falling and you could not open your eyelids. Everything somehow became more silent, it unnerved you...

But then, there was a loud-

*BEEP//BEEP//BEEP*

Immediately, you sat up in your bed with an interrupted snore. Your bed hair was all tangled up and messy, some strands were in front of your face, but you didn't care. A annoyed exhale left your mouth, as you repeatedly blinked to try and gain some more focus in your eyes as you couldn't see shit.

Cracking your neck side to side and stretching your back, you rubbed your eyes with your palms before slumping and looking towards the left of your room. It took a bit for your eyes to adjust to the darkness of your room which seemed to be made because of your blinds being pulled down. But you could tell it was likely morning due to how there was a slight crack for the sunlight to peep through. Your curtains which were in front of the blinds were off to the side.

You then let out a groan after seeing your block calendar decoration saying that it was the first day of your Winter break. After turning your alarm off, by just reaching towards the nightstand and smacking that stupid thing, you shut your eyes and flopped onto the bed. You pulled your blankets around you, as it was a bit of a chilly morning, and rolled over to your side where you faced away from the glass windows.

'I honestly need to take away that stupid alarm.. It's winter break so I get to sleep as long as I want!'

Oh sweet, sweet innocent (Y/N) seemed to have forgotten what happened the past day!

"Te-he..!"

'.....uh-'

You opened your eyes, only to meet rainbow colored ones with writing in them.

.

.

.

"AAAA-"

ah, what elegance she had used to handle that situation!

You scrambled away from him, getting tangled in your blankets and as you struggled to become free. Though, you were stuck so you did the next reasonable thing to do!

And that was apparently to roll away from him which ended up with you falling off the bed. A laughter came from the man, but you ignored him and continued to wrestle with the blankets. Fortunately, when you fell off the bed, the blankets around you loosened so you were able to become free of the bindings in only three seconds.