6

A/N : SURPRISE EVERYONE!!! Guess who left for months and came back because they finally got time and the motivation to write another chapter! MEEE!! Anyways, I haven't been writing in soo long because of my schedule. I've been very busy and this year has been chaotic for me. Also, I had no plot for this story when I began it, but I now have a decent idea for what will happen!

This also means that (Y/N) will have a bit of a set appearance to help place the story. Nothing extreme, just small bits and pieces. You can pretend that her appearance is different to fit your style. But don't complain about what I want in MY story. I wrote it, so whose to say that if some specific people decide to privately complain to me about it, get to decide what I should write.

Also, thank you for the 6.7K reads and the 177 Votes! When I posted this fanfiction, I actually was pretty sure it would be one that was ignored and only a few people would read it. But it seems from all of the support you all gave me, even if you didn't know it, I was wrong. Sadly though, I also might not be able to get out a chapter in 2-3 weeks like usual. But I will try to write for this story. I am also going to be posting this story on multiple platforms. When that happens I will post a separate part for my accounts.

And, I think I might have a Q/A soon to help clear some confusion about the story, I seen how in the comments some of you asked questions about this and that. So, if you have any questions, just reply to this specific small paragraph with it if you havent typed it before because I will be looking back into past chapters to look for those few questions that have about the story. And responding to a few comments.

And another thing, I have been thinking about this book and possible rewriting some parts of it, and making smaller chapters. Considering the fact that Demon Slayer has gained new seasons and we got to view characters and more things about them. I wont spoil it for you though if you somehow haven't watched it.

And finally... I have been thinking about creating another KNY Fanfiction...

;) (wink wink)

CHAPTER 6 - The Deal

_________________________

"I'm actually a demon!"

.

.

.

You slowly reached for the doorknob and grasped it when you felt the ice-cold material. Your skin got burned but you simply ignored the painful feeling and went to open the door in a panic. It took a couple of tries but you were finally able to open the door, and then you sidestepped out the room with the man just staring at you with that stupid smile on his face.

'I'm just gonna shut the door and run. Yep! That's what I'm gonna do and I'm just gonna go camp at my friends house or something!-'

When you were out of the room and began to slam the door shut, you felt a small gust of air that came out of nowhere but disappeared as soon as it came. You turned around and would've screeched like a pterodactyl if your voice hadn't got caught in your throat. There he was standing right there, looking innocent as you simply looked back and forth from the door to him.

"Wha- hoOW??!" Your voice ended up cracking a bit.

"As I said, I am a demon, the ones from those folktale stories that elderly from this advanced village probably speak about! Also meaning that I have more abilities that your pathetic, little human mind cannot comprehend!" He gave you a closed-eyed smile with a tilt of his head while he clasped his hands and put it against his cheek.

The expression was innocent, almost a bit cute but considering he was quite creepy up to this point, you tried to sneak away but your actions were caught as he decided to be a little bitch, and pin you to the wall.