little trouble

"that's fucking cute as shit, fuck."

   it's not that namjoon was particularly secretive about his headspace, because he wasn't, it was just the fact that the other boys loved to make him feel unbelievably shy whenever he slipped; especially the maknae line. that is why he decided to lock himself away in his and tae's shared bedroom, triple making sure that no one would be able to barge in on him, before attending to his own needs.

his street clothes came off first, being replaced by his very own, bright blue koya themed onesie; the one that had the hood with the cute little koala ears at the top, of course. then, he clipped his favorite pastel purple paci to the front before crouching down and reaching underneath his bed, pulling out a box full of items.

   after removing a box of crayolas, a bt21 themed coloring book and about fifteen different stuffed animals, he tossed it all onto the queen-sized mattress before climbing on top. he was content, especially when he'd turned on one of his favorite cartoons, leaving him with dimpled smiles and soft giggles; his ryan bear seemed to be happy too as he was snuggled against joonie's chest, whom of which was holding him so very tightly.

"oh! ay ay, captain!" he cheered and snuggled back into the rest of his stuffed babies : sir bubbles to his left and princess cupcake to his right. he quickly asked them if they were having a good time also, seeming ecstatic when he made them nod, getting their approval.

   he was engrossed in the animations that were playing across the screen, bouncing ryan around at the funny parts and shushing them whenever something 'important' was said. he was enraptured, so obviously so, considering that he hadn't heard the loud knocks against the door, and then the turning of the knob and oh- taehyung had a key.

unbeknownst to little joon, the door had been pushed open and there was taehyung, standing in the doorway with his lips pulled upwards into the most sweetest smile. namjoon hadn't noticed the new presence until, "that's fucking cute as shit, fuck."

the little gasped and whipped his head around, his soft-brown eyes narrowing into a hot glare; comically, he wasn't so upset about being found, but more so because of something else.

   "don't say those words, tata! i'll tell jin-hyungie on you." the second youngest had burst into a fit of laughter because, fuck, his hyung was absolutely precious like that; those pouted lips and glistening orbs would truly be the death of him.

"fine, fine," he grinned and held his arms up in surrender, little laughs leaving him still even as joonie scrambled up and pushed him out of the door with another scolding.

"i'm sorry, joonie bear." he didn't even get the chance to give him an apology kiss because namjoon had already kicked him out and locked the door once again.

"go bother minnie! joonie's busy!"