The River Returns 30.

Leo's P.O.V.

"Percy, are you sure you want to do this?" I asked Percy.

"Yeah, I have to, she would do it for me," He said.

"Percy, this is really dangerous, you barely survived the first time," Annabeth said.

"I'm doing it, nothing will stop me," He said with a shake of his head.

"Percy, we can find another way," Nico said with concern.

"Nico, I'm going to go to the River Styx and I'm going to come out and I'm going to be fine like the last time."

"Percy in your state of emotion you might not come out," Nico pleaded.

"Nico, stop we all know I'm not going to listen so you might as well get us there." Percy insisted.

"Fine, do you know what to do?" I asked.

"Yes, I go into the River Styx and find a lost dream of hers, I grab it and come out. Then I give it to Leo for him to fix," Percy recited.

"Great, we are so gonna die today," I said walking off with Nico and Percy.

"Get ready!" Nico said as he grabbed our hands and jumped into the shadows.

We appeared near the a large rock. I took out my Valdezinator to play music for the rocks. I played "blow me down" and the rocks opened into a large staircase that  lead down into darkness.

"Let's go," Percy said pushing passed Nico and I descending down the staircase. Nico gave me a wary look and we followed. When we finally got to the bottom we stopped at the River Styx. "Here goes nothing," Percy said plunging into the river.