Chapter One: Saving Spider-Man

You never thought you would ever be saving Spider-Man's life. He was your arch nemesis. But you had a bigger grudge against Thanos. So, if it came down to you or Thanos killing Spider-Man, you would kill him. Even if it killed you.

You had just teleported him up from the ground, onto a rocky ledge with your F/C magic...

"You... saved me.?"

He asked, clearly confused.

"You're my worst enemy. Why didn't you just kill me?"

He sits there, looking at the ground, and most importantly, away from you.

You shook your head.

"I would have killed you, but I wouldn't give Thanos the satisfaction of seeing you die. He isn't just your enemy you know."

You say, looking down to where the purple titan you usually compared to a human blueberry pacing below you...

"Well, what do we do now.?"

Spider-Man said.. he sounded nervous... why?

"I don't know."

You reply quietly, taking your mask off absent-mindedly.. Spider-Man stared at your piercing E/C eyes, lovely H/C hair and your seemingly perfectly soft lips...

"My real name is Y/N, by the way."

You figured since you already took your mask off, you might as well tell him your name too.

"What's your name, Bug-Boy?"

You say, teasing Spider-Man with the childish nickname you always called him by.

He looks away, seemingly a little hurt by the nickname. When he speaks his voice is soft, and rather quiet..

"It's Peter. Peter Parker."

He paused for a moment...

"Do you mind if I... take off my mask? I think it's only fair since you took off yours."

You nodded. You could've cared less, expecting him to be just some random guy who had average looks.. but no.

He's a really cute-looking young man, about your age, with chocolate brown curly hair, mysterious dark eyes and dimples.

He smiled. And his face was a little pink, from what you presumed was the heat from his mask.

"And please don't call me Bug-Boy.. or Spider-Man anymore... it's just Peter. Okay?"

"Okay then, Bug-Boy."

You said, completely ignoring what he just asked of you. He sighed..

You and him, sitting on the rocky ledge looking over New York and a blazing sunset could have been quite romantic if there wasn't such danger below you.

Peter interrupted the silence between you both..

"I think you look better without the mask. Not that I'm saying you're cute or anything... the mask kinda scared me."

You notice the rocky surface you're both sitting on starting to crack, so you immediately stood up, pulling him away from the edge. Mere moments later, the chunk of rock came away from the rest.

He fell back on top of you, knocking you over with him.

For some reason, you felt the need to know if he was okay. Why.?

"That was close. You alright Peter?"

You ask. He just stared down at you for a moment as he lies on top of you, trying to regain the breath that was blown out of him..

"Are you alright, Y/N?"

He asked, reaching down with a shaky hand, lightly caressing your cheek..

"I'm fine."

You said, pushing his hand away a bit...

"You gonna answer my question now?"

He paused for a bit.. as if distracted by something.

He smiles down at you.

"Yeah, I'm fine. It's just a little bumpy getting thrown on top of you.. you know?"

He moved slightly closer to you, and whispered something, but you didn't hear him through the explosion below the rock you were both on. You didn't hear what he said.

"What?! What was that-!?"

He said, looking towards where the deafening boom of the explosion came from...

He jumped to his feet, offering you his hand.

"Come on Y/N. This guy is dangerous. We need to go now."

Peter swings you over to his house...