Chapter Two: Arachnophobia

While you were at Peter's house, you discovered something you could definitely use against him.

He was afraid of spiders.

A bit ironic, considering he's literally Spider-Man.

Peter's house is neat, comfortable, and cozy. It's filled with books, comics, and the occasional picture of Aunt May.

An orange cat sleeps gracefully on top of a comic book pile in the middle of the room. It turns its head at the noise of their entrance and stands up in a stretch, its lazy, half-asleep meow greeting them.

The sun is shining through the window, and the smell of fresh pizza fills the main room and the hallways. A few empty pizza boxes sit on the floor, alongside an empty soda can or two.

He takes you into his room for a rest, taking off his mask and running his hand through his soft looking hair... but as soon as he sees a fairly big spider on the wall, he freezes..

"Hey.. uh.. Y/N..? You're not afraid of spiders... right?"

You shake your head.

You weren't usually afraid of spiders. The only spider that had scared you before was Spider-Man. But that was different. And you were never going to admit that to anyone.

"O-okay."

Peter's voice is slightly shaky...

"Could you please take that spider outside.?"

You sighed, walking over to the large spider and gently taking it off the wall.

Just to tease him, you move directly towards Peter, the spider in your hand, and he backs away a bit...

"No, Y/N. Don't do that please.."

You sigh and let the spider out the window.

You would have teased Peter more, but he was too cute for that.

Wait. No. You can't think like that.

Peter is Spider-Man. Your worst enemy.

"Thank you..."

He sighed.. you couldn't help but notice he was looking you over a bit too much.

You were wearing what you usually wore under your villain costume.

Just in case anything happened to your costume, you wore purple leggings and a blue cropped t-shirt.

You thought before you went out today to cause trouble that you were going straight home.

But of course Peter insisted you came to his house because it was 'safer'.

Yeah. Definitely safer. Staying over at your worst enemy's house definitely won't backfire on you.

"Do you want anything to eat.?"

He asked awkwardly.

"I bet you're pretty hungry after all that fighting."

You were. But you didn't really want to talk to him. So you just nodded.

"Okay.. what do you wanna eat? I can get takeout? I'll pay. Obviously."

You nodded, wondering why he would ever offer to pay for your food.

You were his enemy.
But he's hot.
No. You can't think like that.

Speaking of hot, his room was the total opposite.

It was really cold.

By the time you and Peter had ordered the food on his phone, he had let you just get comfy.

You were sat on his bed, wrapped up in a warm blanket.

It smelled like him.

A nice, comforting sweet smell, with hint of musk..

After you ate your food, and he ate his, you both decided to watch a movie.

You would have preferred to listen to music on your own, but you were stuck next to Peter Parker, on his bed with a blanket wrapped around you.

You wished to escape into your music, some Bohemian Rhapsody or Mr Blue Sky.

But you didn't have your headphones.

So instead, you were stuck watching Star Wars with your worst enemy.

But did you really want him to be your enemy.?

Yes. Yes you did.

Or maybe not. He seems nice. And he's cute.

But looks are deceiving.

Fuck.

Are you falling for him?