Trigger Warning: Rape

Mature Content

TW: Rape

she screamed at him "Carlos, Carlos, please stop doing this, ahhh..." 

Ashley was driving and she didn't notice that she was followed by Carlos, she was opening the gate of her home then suddenly she was pulled by Carlos Blue Esquerra and captured her mouth so that she wouldn't scream and then they went to the woods and that's when the terrible thing happen so she got force to do everything Carlos was saying, like taking her dress of also her panties and her bra and dance also having sex with him. When Ashley refuse Carlos hit her right arm with a stick, she screams and screams until her voice crack and say things to Carlos like Fuck You Carlos Blue with a raise of middle finger on her hand and then he laugh and continue what he was doing, she screamed at him "Carlos, Carlos please stop doing this ahhh..." Carlos don't stop there in fact Ashley got inserted a stick on her private genitalia and suck a dick on her vagina and force her to get drunk until she passed out and she did refuse and you know what Carlos did hit her on her right arm again and her back really hard, she couldn't run because her legs were tied up and she was unable to move so Ashley was drunk and Carlos exploit her body kissed her neck, touch her boobs and even lick her pussy with his mouth and Ashley screams loudly she doesn't moan but scream. So morning they saw a girl. "Hey is that Ashley and she's naked. Let's get her to the hospital." at the hospital she got confine and got visited by her friends Kyden, Yuna, Rylie and Ashley was unconscious then Kyden tries to say Ashley wake up, please as Kyden held her hand and say "you know I Love You before I go let me tell you that I have a crush on you but you got amused by Skye and then I wanna lose my feelings to you but then Rylie said that you have a crush on me, and so just like that I will like you and love you so please wake up Ash. You can do it and I'm so proud of you all you did was a great job. Babe please I need you to be here Ashley." and cried. Rylie asked the nurse "Hi po how long is Ash be awake?" the nurse said "I don't know." soon ate Elliane, Astrid and Arianne came to visit and Elliane asked Kyden "Kyden sinong gumawa sa kanya nito." tapos sumagot si Kyden "I don't know Ate eh wait nalang po tayo pag nagising na sya." dumating din sina Skye at Reina, tinanong ni Yuna si Skye "Skye ikaw bang gumawa nito kay Ashley." dipensa ni Reina "Huh nung gabing iyon magkasama kaming dalawa, hindi siya pumunta kay Ashley." nang dumating si Leliana kasama sina Loisa, Janella at Aria at sinabi ni Leliana ang totoong nangyari "Narape si Ashley ng isang estudyanteng pumapasok sating eskwelahan at kaklase ni Ashley."

"Sino?" tanong ng lahat at sinabi ni Elliane " ayy parang kilala ko na kung sino." 

"Sino po ate Elliane?" tanong ni Skye at ni Kyden tapos sabi ni Elliane "Si Carlos Blue Esquerra."

"Sino yun, wala po kaming kilala na Carlos Blue." sabi ni Kyden at sinumbatan naman ni Skye "ah yung ano... yung kay sir Arlo exam sa subject nya, narealize din ito ni Reina at nag agree sa sinabi ni Skye. sabi ni Kyden "so you did know that dude and you didn't tell me." 

"We only met one time." sabi ni Skye tapos pumasok ang kaibigan ni Kyden na sina Jacob, Caleb at Andrew at sabi "Oh eto na yung bulaklak na paborito ni Ashley Roses, Chocolate, Teddy Bear yan." at lumapit kay Ash sinabi Ashley gising na dyan, bangon ka na, kaya mo yan basta nandito lang ako pag kailangan mo, ha Ash." 2nd Day Ashley was still unconcious binisita sya ni Max at sinabi nito "Ashley ano ba kasing ginawa mo ba't ka nagkaganyan tapos biglang pumasok si Leliana at sinabing "narape siya ni Carlos Esquerra." tapos sabi ni Jennica "Yung mukhang adik na hindi naman nagustuhan ni Ashley sumbat ni Max "adik nga ih." tapos dumating si Vera at sinabi "laging absent ang alam ni Ashley nadru-drugs kaya umaabsent tamo sabi kase samin sa meeting discussion ng NSATP pag daw umaabsent lagi eh naga drugs at nakita kong umalis si Carlos dun sa gym court kung saan kami nag meeting ng drug awareness umalis siguro na guilty." dumating si Kyden na may dala dalang almusal at kumain ang mga ito. Sa labas ng room nag usap si Max at si Kyden about kay Ashley tanong ni Max "kailan pa sya ganyan." tapos sabi ni Kyden "since kahapon, nilasing ata sya ni Carlos at nawalang malay ihhh..." tapos may ipinabigay si Max kay Kyden "bulaklak para kay Ashley pink tulips, roses at saka sunflower yan since mahilig siya sa Sunflower at saka Teddy Bear na rin for her, may pasok pa ko pero babalik naman ako dito mamaya after class. Si Jennica munang bahala at ang mga friends mo, sige bye." sabi ni Max dito nang pag aalala.