Phone Notification

As Kyden and Ashley was asleep they heard a ding on Ashley's phone that said June 5, 2023 is the Enrollment of Summer on the Agatha Integritas. 

Kyden: What does it say?

Ashley: It says June 5 is our summer enrollment

Kyden: Your summer enrollment Ashie!

Ashley: Aren't you gonna enroll to Agatha Integritas?

"Uh... I don't think that I will be enrolling but I'll try and besides, I'm going to Singapore babe and my flight's gonna be soon" Kyden said then Ashley pout her mouth and he said "ahh... don't worry Ash you look up in the stars and that's will you remember me and I'm going to post on my Instagram to keep you updated babe." he said when he was stepping in to the CR to take a shower, when Kyden was showering his phone ding gladly Ashley looked on his phone notification and tells Kyden that "June 10, 2023 ang flight mo papuntang Singapore."

"Patingin nga." tapos lumabas si Kyden at nakita ni Ashley ang naked body nito at na mesmerize and then she snapped, pinatingin ni Ashley ang phone kay Kyden and he said "Okay, okay let me finished my shower babe." as Kyden pat her head and get inside to finished showering. After a minute Ashley's butt wanna blow something

Ashley: Are you done there babe?

Kyden: What, why?

Ashley: I need to poop, hurry its coming out.

"Okay, alright done." as he said laughing and she slams the door of the CR, after a while she's done doing it and Kyden insisted to take her home but she refuses and then insist that they went to Seashore Town. So Ashley went change her shirt to her swimsuit.

Kyden was mesmerize but he snapped and said "Ash you look sexy-hot, but it freezing-cold outside and you dress like that

Kyden was mesmerize but he snapped and said "Ash you look sexy-hot, but it freezing-cold outside and you dress like that. You sure, you can handle the freeze and the cold outside.

Ashley: Yeah, I can handle the freezing-cold.

"Okay, okay just wear a jacket, here." as Kyden hand his jacket to her and drove a motor with her, went to Seashore Town. 

Kyden: Okay Ashley what about your parents?

"Oh forget about my parents for a moment, I'm gonna contact Sulli to come here to join us so my parents wouldn't be so worried on me." she told Kyden and calls Sulli to come at the Seashore Town So Sulli came and Ashley wave at her from afar.  Sulli was wearing an Oversize Pizza Place T-shirt and some cycling short.

  Sulli was wearing an Oversize Pizza Place T-shirt and some cycling short