A Princess Dream

Kyden and Ashley was watching Cinderella on their living room and then Ashley fall asleep and dreamt of her being a princess.

Ashley's POV

Hark! Hear ye, hear ye! I, Perrie Edwards, will now spin a tale of a Princess, name Ashley the fair and just ruler of her town in Seaville, and part fairy of the woodland realm. Her heart is pure and her bravery unmatched, making her a true Disney princess in every sense. Her signature Pink gown is a sight to behold, fit for a royal ball. Its silk fabric drapes elegantly over her frame, embracing her curves yet allowing her to move gracefully. The bodice is adorned with intricate beading and lace, embellished with pearls and Swarovski crystals. As she glides across the ballroom floor, she leaves a trail of magic in her wake, leaving everyone in awe of her beauty and grace. But a princess is not complete without her crown, and Princess Ashley's tiara is made of the finest Rose gold. It glitters in the sunlight, casting a warm glow on her face. The tiara is adorned with fluttering butterflies and delicate flowers, symbolizing her connection to the natural world and her fairy heritage. Her castle in Seaville is a sight to behold. Sitting atop a cliff overlooking the sea, it is a mix of elegance and whimsy. The vibrant colors of stained glass windows reflect onto the marble floors and walls, creating a kaleidoscope of colors. The gardens surrounding the castle are filled with blooming flowers and secret pathways, each one leading to a new adventure. As for her love interest, he goes by the name of Prince Kyden, a true prince charming in every sense. His towering figure belies his gentle and kind heart, and his stunning green eyes shine like emeralds. He gives off a comforting warmth that soothes even the most stubborn heart. He is tall and broad, with a gentle expression, twinkling eyes, and a mane of golden hair that glimmers in the sun. His hair falls in a soft waves, also his voice sounds like music to the ears. He is the perfect match for our beloved Princess Ashley, complementing her in every way possible. The story of Princess Ashley's life is based on the mythical tale from ancient Greece, titled "The Girl Who Could Speak to Animals." The story tells of a young girl who is gifted with the ability to communicate with animals, which comes in handy as she embarks on a journey to defeat a formidable enemy threatening her kingdom. Along the way, she discovers the true meaning of friendship and love, making her a true hero and worthy of being called a Disney princess. 

 And so, Princess Ashley's story will inspire generations to come, and her legacy will live on for eternity. Long live the princess! 

"Hey how's your sleep, Ash." as Kyden asked her while brushing her hair with his hand

"It was far good, you know I dreamt that I was a princess and Ms. Perrie Edwards of Little Mix was the teller of my story and then you became a prince and my love interest, but it's okay it was just a dream it isn't like it will happened in real life." 

"What if it happened?" then suddenly Kyden slowly lean and kisses her lips, somehow Ashley like the kiss of Kyden Quill

"Woah what was that?"

"I like you Ash, really like you. Can I be your girlfriend." suddenly she was speechless and said "Yeah sure, I mean I like you too Kyden Bonito Quill." then she got up and hug him

Thanks for Reading...

Vote and Add to your reading list if you like...😊