A Deal Is A Deal

Ashley's POV

I wake up in the morning and I made my breakfast when someone hugged me from behind I turn to look at it, it was Kyden. So handsome and good and like he told me he was leaving for a moment and kiss my lips and said goodbye

I asked him "are you gonna come back, babe." then he responded "yeah just wanna see someone and just gonna text you but don't text me first, Sulli take care of her okay." 

"Yup I will." as Sulli said to him and leaves, then I went to our room to get some sleep with my bra and panty only

Kyden's POV

So I'm going to Yuna to see her, you know she was my bestfriend and tell her the deal is off with Ashley, I don't want to be with that dude as my girlfriend, I want her as my only bestfriend. When I saw Yuna I was indeed amazed and shocked by his gorgeous beauty and tell her "the deal is off with Ashley I don't want to be her girlfriend anymore." 

then my friend Jacob responded "I don't know dude, maybe you should date her more, baka bumalik si Carlos and malay mo ganunin ulit siya." 

tapos nagsalita din ang kaibigan kong si Kurdy "and besides you like her aren't you." 

hindi na ko makapagsalita, I am totally speechless. 

And yeah sabi sakin ni Yuna "Okay Kyden honey a deal is a deal and you can't refuse that, if you refuse their will be some major consequences also don't worry about me, I'll be fine. Just don't give her a mixed signals like Skye did to her. You have to date her and to make her fall inlove with you and no break ups okay.

 I told them "Alright, alright Yuna, I have to go." 

and then may pinahabol na sinabi si Yuna "If you fall in love with her its alright, kayo namang dalawa ni Ashley ang bagay eh. 

tapos sabi ko "sige na bye na." at niyakap ko sya. 

Pagbalik ko sa boarding house dumiretso agad ako sa kwarto at nakita ko si Ashley na nakabra at nakapanty lang kaya tinanong ko sya "ano toh, ba't ka naman nakabra at panty lang." 

tapos sabi nya "ang init kase eh, by the way kumusta lakad." 

sabi ko sa kanya "ayos lang naman, pumunta ako kayna Yuna." lumapit sya sakin at hinalikan ang mga labi ko at hinalikan ko din sya pabalik para bang nagustuhan ko so ayun hinalikan ko din ito sa leeg at hinubad ang aking damit saka hinalik-halikan ang leeg ko, pagtapos namin sabi ni Ashley "Oh my gosh diba sabi mo wala munang sex, apaka bastos ko talaga. Sorry." 

tumahimik lang ako at kinilig sa ginawa namin. Nagbihis si Ashley ng kanyang damit na oversized at nakapanty lang.

Lumabas sya ng kwarto tapos ako humiga sa kama, makalipas ang ilang segundo bumangon agad ako at pumunta kay Ashley at yumakap at humalik ako sa kanyang mga labi

Lumabas sya ng kwarto tapos ako humiga sa kama, makalipas ang ilang segundo bumangon agad ako at pumunta kay Ashley at yumakap at humalik ako sa kanyang mga labi. Kita namin ang ngiti kay Sulli at sinabi pa nito "I'm rooting for you two ni Ash, Kyden..." at dumiretso ito sa kanyang ginagawa.