August Slipped Away

Kyden POV

It's been 1 month since me and Ashley broke up and I still can't move on I still miss my Ashie, so I decided to call her

- On Ashley's Phone

Why don't she answer the phone, Ashley pick up. I guess she's busy on something, yeah right I think she's on an outing with her parents and her cousin on her father side because Jacob send some pics of her and saves her my day and send it to me, so yeah I was calling Ashley and when she answers I was confident to tell her that I missed her, yun pala yung kuya couz nya ang sumagot sinabi sakin na "wala si Ashley dito, naiwan lang cellphone nya pinaiwan samin ng ate couz nya." tapos tanong ko "bakit po naman nya pinaiwan yung phone." sabi pa nya "kasi ayaw kasi nya ng distractions kaya pinaiwan nya sa min ang phone nya, bakit sino ka ba?" 

"Wala tanong lang bestfriend ko kasi si Ashley, alam mo na nakikipangulit, sa kanya para you know for the purpose of invading her space, bakit bawal ba po?"

"Ahh as in how long are you friends." tanong nito

"3 months." sabi ko sa kuya nya at binabaan na ko ng phone sabay umupo ako sa upuan at nagpatutog ng August kay Taylor, I really miss her sweetest smile and it was so cruel summer don't you think, every word of my mouth is saying Ashley I miss you, come back be here. I really want you like it was the very first night we hang out together, and got so wonderstruck the first time I saw you, its like August slipping away like you were never mine and I don't know if you were cursing my name everyday like my tears richochet. And that's the way I Love You Miss Ashley Molina. I said this one writing a letter to her and delivering a letter to her mailbox at Seaville where she lives, just to bring up her smiles I gifted her some tulips and roses and when she saw her favorite stuff at the front of her door she kept it, she didn't notice me because I was hiding in the bush I think she will love me because of what I'm treating her from afar and I love her. Just love her, and I can't give up on her because I love her so so much, even if it takes forever on waiting and complimenting her throughout my letter, writing poems, giving gifts is a must for her to see the sweet side of me, I really want to be her forever. Psychopath na kung psychopath basta that girl is mine, Ashley is mine.

Thanks for Reading...

Vote and Add to your reading list if you like...😊