Okay, Party & Kisses

Author's POV

June 6, 2023 - Before their school started Ringo texted the whole 1AC3$ for a party at the Seavail, Ashley, Kyden, Yuna, Jacob, Milo, Riley, Loisa, and some of their classmates even Leliana was invited but she refuse to go. They did was have fun and have a swim at the ocean also take pictures, when it was time for eating then someone said spin the bottle truth or dare.

Kyden whispered "Are you ready Ashley."

"Uhmm... I guess so?" she said while her hand touches his hand

"Alright who wants to spin, first." Ringo said to them and Yuna insist to spin what the bottle

Spin and it was Loisa and Orion so Orion's gonna asked Loisa if truth or dare and Loisa gonna asked Orion if truth or dare, who wants to go first 

Loisa: Alright Orion truth or dare

Orion: Truth

Loisa: So at our class who's your crush

Orion: Um... she's not here, Leliana

Ashley: Haha... told yah

Kyden kept her quiet

Orion: Loisa truth or dare

Loisa: Truth

Orion: Alright who is the most attractive in this class

Loisa: I can't tell, can I you know, whisper it to Ringo and you

Orion: Alright whisper it to me and Ringo

Then Yuna spin the bottle and it landed to Kyden and Ashley

Kyden: Alright truth or dare Ash

Ashley: Um... I pick dare

Yuna: The dare is you have to kiss each other

Ashley: Ha ano! maga truth nalang pala ako

Ringo: Bawal na Ashley Molina.

Kyden: Come on Ashley, are you scared?

Ashley: No I'm not scared?

Kyden: Then do it.

"Okay so I'm gonna kiss you now." Ashley kisses Kyden on the lips and somehow it wasn't their first time to kiss each other, all of their classmate went thrilled and happy for the two except for Riley and so Ashley explained that it was a dare. and Riley said "It was a joke between you two with Kyden, I said it to you and I will say it again Kuya Kyden wasn't right for you Ash, you clearly deserve a better man, you don't have to flirt with every man you met."

Ashley: What? you always said that, when me and Skye and now me and Kyden!

Kyden: What on earth are you talking about!

"Ugh... I'mma go." as Riley rolled her eyes

Kyden: Alright what's happening.

then Ashley whispers "nothing babe, it's just a misunderstanding."

Kyden: Okay shall we take a walk.

Ashley: I couldn't agree more.

Ashley's POV

So me and Kyden take a walk at the beach and he just saw a shell and gave it to me then I decided to keep it as a souvenir, I was so thrilled he gave me a souvenir to keep so yeah I love my boyfriend now, forever and always. And after that we hurry back to the shed that we are on then a girl who is the girlfriend, the real girlfriend of Kyden shows up, I know it was Riley who called her so she indeed started to flirt with my Kyden and I don't know what to do, I can't even move a little bit to Kyden. Oh it was the problem to me, cause it happened back when it was Skye, me and Reina. Reina and I almost argue because of Skye Luna whom I like so much but you know he did pick Reina just saw you know Reina and I are friend, and well it will never happened with me and his other girlfriend that show up, ugh such a cliffhang. I don't like her flirting with Kyden and you know what I stay quiet and sit down for a little bit, no one's bothering me because they are all playing volleyball and I just sit there and watch the horror between Kyden and her girlfriend then her girlfriend went to me and whispers something "Ashley right, you know that Kyden's mine, don't you dare get him from me." I was so stupidly overdramatic that day, and then the thing that I shouldn't do, I did just because I love him and I'm willing to risk my life just for him I pull her hair and we got into a fight, I don't know what has got into me so some bruises and wound came out in our body. Our hair is full of sand cause we pulled each other's hair. Some of my classmate stopped us fighting then Kyden said" Stopped you two, you are fighting over me, and now you are over dramatic Ashley, you don't have to be like that and you Morticia honey, we are done, tapos na tayo. Girlfriend ko na si Ashley."

"Okay that's settles it, we are done." iyak ng girl sa jowa ko as if naman bibigyan pa nya ng chance yang girl nayan tingnan mo ginawa pa ko ditong tanga at hindi comfortable. kakainis talaga yung girl nayun ampanget ng pag uugali.

Ngayon ayaw ko munang makipag - usap sa ibang mga kaklase ko, tapos pinasali ako ni Yuna sa Volleyball sinabi ko nalang na hindi ako marunong sabi nya tuturuan daw nya ko so tinuruan nya akong mag serve ng volleyball at sa katangahan ko nabato ko yung bola, di nga pala yun bato bata haha... tumawa sila pati narin si Kyden at nabato ko pa ata si Kyden hindi ko naman sinadya tapos binato nya ako ng bola eh ansakit ng bola so hindi na kami nag volleyball, naglaro nalang kami ng bato bata gamit ang volleyball. Pagtapos naming maglaro hinawakan ni Kyden ang kamay ko at naglakad lakad kami sa dalampasigan.

Ashley: Kyd pasan tayo?

Kyden: You'll see my Ashie.

Dinala ni Kyden si Ashley sa may kubo sa malayo at dun sila nagdate

Ashley: Kyden ano toh! babe.

Kyden: Ah ano kasi gusto ko kasi kitang ma solo at matanong kung bakit ka ba ganyan.

Ashley: Bakit nga ba? Yung dating gf mo ayaw kang tantanan eh!

Kyden: Umamin ka nga selos ka noh!

Ashley: Ahh, mhm...

Kyden: So alright my Ashie, anong gusto mong kainin. Lulutuan kita.

Ashley: Um... soup, as in yung creamy chicken soup with mushroom. Pero tutulungan kita.

Kyden: Sige, sige. 

Nag makatapos na silang magluto kumain na ang mga ito at natulog. Sa pagkahimbing ng tulog nitong dalawa, nagising si Ashley at nanaginip, and this one is a nightmare. Nagising din si Kyden at pinatulong ang munting dalaga.

Thanks for Reading...

Vote and Add to your reading list if you like...😊