When we first met

This chapter was also inspired by UniQueen357.
Warning⚠️ Suicidal attempts and thoughts in this chapter.

Ever since Frye had walked in on Shiver. The bond between the two was completely shattered. Shiver began to stop enjoying things she okce loved. Her family and Big man tried to help her, but she pushed them away. Now, Shiver was just laying on her bed, completely deprived of life. Soon she heard a knock on the door, she could tell that it was her mother, but she had no interest in talking to her. Her mother then opened the door and entered her daughters room with a bowl of spicy curry. "Hey honey...I bought you some curry..." Shiver's mom smiled kindly. "I don't want it..." Shiver mumbled. "Sweetie...please, you need to eat something." Shiver's mother whimpered. "I don't deserve to eat." Shiver grumbled. Her mother sighed and set the bowl on her nightstand, and sat on her daughter's bed. "Are you still upset about how things turned out with Frye?" Her mother asked. "N-no..." Shiver whimpered as tears fell down her face. "Sweetheart..." Her mother sighed as she hugged her daughter. "I feel so wrong for what I said to Frye. She didn't deserve that." Shiver sniffled. "Well...you were angry. You didn't know how to react, I've been through that before." Her mother sighed as she stroked her daughter's tenteclas. Shiver began whimpering as she clinged onto her mother. "I-I ruined everything..." Shiver murmured as she began breathing rapidly. "Shhh....no you didn't. I promise." Her mother said in a calm tone. "But I did! If I had been a better girlfriend, Frye wouldn't have dumped me!" Shiver shouted in anger. "You were an amazing girlfriend to Frye. Sometimes....life is just icky. But you still have Big man, don't you?" Her mother asked. "Yeah..." Shiver mumbled weakly. "And you still have a family who loves you. Right?" Her mother asked. Shiver nodded. "So you life is okay, you didn't ruin anything, I promise." Her mother smiled. "Now, I'm gonna go downstairs and stop your father and Relic from eating all the curry. Please at least take a poilte bite." Her mother whimpered before leaving. Shiver looked at the curry with disgust. "I don't deserve to eat." She mumbled as she threw herself back onto her bed. "Maybe...I should run away. No one would miss me...right? Nah...I probably messee up every relationship I had." Shiver sniffled as she looked out her window. "Nobody would miss me..." Shiver sighed as she jumped out the window and left. Months had gone by, and Shiver hadn't been found. Her family was incredibly worried and had sent out 19 search parties. Fans of Shiver went on their own search parties as well, searching for any trace of the octoling.
Frye had heard about the news of her missing ex girlfriend, and she'd be lying if she said she wasn't worried. But she couldn't show that to others. "Ay ay (Frye...do you think Shiver got kidnapped?)" Big man asked. "Why the hell would someone kidnap Shiver?" Frye asked. Big man didn't answer, he just lowered his head and began crying. "Buddy, don't worry. Shiver will be okay." Frye smiled. "AY AY (AND HOW COULD YOU KNOW THAT!!!?)" Big man screamed in anger. Frye stepped back in a bit of shock at how seriously Big manw as taking this. "If it makes you feel any better...I'll go search for her..." Frye mumbled. Big man nodded and wiped his tears. Frye really didn't want to do this, not after the way she left Shiver. Frye knew that when Shiver needed to take a walk to clear her mind, she'd usually go in the Octo Ridge. It was a dark and scary forest that Shiver used to walk through. If anything, she'd be there. Frye began walking into the woods as soon as she built up the courage to do so. Once she was in, the tall grey bark trees towered over her. It was the hight of at least 80 Big man's stacked on top of each other. Frye continued to walk as fog rolled in and clouded her vision, the light drizzle of rain had also caught Frye's attention. As Frye continued to walk, she began to lose hope. It had been an hour now and no search of Shiver. That was until she saw a blue figure in the distance. It was Shiver, but she was standing...at the edge of a cliff!? "Shiver!!" Frye called out in shock, making the octoling quickly turn around. Frye saw Shiver in more of her broken state, her tentecals all messed up with mascara running down her face. She looked awful. "Shiver what the hell are you doing!?" Frye asked as she walked up to the octoling. "Wow...I even failed at trying to kill myself...I am really pathetic." Shiver grumbled. "Shiv...what happened to you? Why are you trying to..." Frye began, but stopped. "Frye...I...want you to be happy..." Shiber mumbled as she bit her lip. "Killing yourself is NOT gonna make me happy Shiver Hohojiro!" Frye screamed. Frye never used Shiver's full name... "I thought you wanted me to....stay out of your life. And maybe...I could see Julica again." Shiver sniffled. "Shiv...it's not worth it." Frye said as she gently pulled Shiver away from the cliff. "You are loved by sooo many people. Do you really want to throw that away?" Frye asked. Shiver looked to the ground. "Look at me Shiver!" Frye said sternly as she pulled Shiver's face to lool at her. Shiver lowered her hears farther than Frye had ever seen them. "I'm sorry..." Shiver whimpered. "Please promise me you'll never do some stupid crap like this ever agian." Frye murmured. Shiver was about to answer but she began crying instead. "It's okay Shiv, I'm here now." Frye whispered as she hugged the Octoling. "I'll always be here, I'm not leaving you." Frye whispered as she stroked the sobbing Octolings tentecals.

After that incident, Shiver joined Deep Cut once more and was happy to be back. But now...she was developing feelings...and not for Frye...she wanted Frye's new girlfriend...badly.