Chapter 3

I squealed with happiness and ran into my room and slipped into a pair of black jeans and a black sweatshirt. I just left my hair up in a messy bun and bolted out of my room and got on my combat boots.
"Off we go!" I yelled pointing my finger to the sky and running out to the boys Impala. Oooooo, she was a beauty indeed. The guys laughed and hurried out to the car. I double checked making sure I had everything I needed, which I did. The Impalas engine roared and we backed out of Bobby's driveway and headed towards the vamps.
*****
We pulled into behind the trees and hurried out of the Impala. I made sure he locked the doors so no one could steal this beauty, and then we headed up to the entrance. I made a thumbs up at them and crawled in through the small vent and started unlocking the door.
"Kay?" A soft voice said, the same one from work... I spun on my heels to see if anyone was there.
"Hello?" I called out.
"Shit, bad idea.." I whispered under my breath as vamps started approaching me from the empty and dusty hall way. I whipped out my knife,
"Ready for some fun bitches?" I announced as I ran at them slicing their heads off. Most of them were already in horrible condition, most had cuts around their arms and legs, one even had a put around his neck. It hadn't been completely cut off though so he was still alive, They must've killed the guy who did it to them because there wasn't any sign of actual humans here besides me. As of at the moment.
"Aye look me crackers! It's our old friend Kay" a vamp mocked. I threw my knife out, dismembering their head from their body. Blood was smeared all over my hands and splattered all over my clothes and face. After I dismembered the last one I opened the door to let Sam and Dean. They crawled through the biggest opening I could open and we started towards the vents. Dean stopped me and lightly wiped some of the blood off of my face. I thanked him politely and got to the vent.
"Well, here it is. Sorry but the doors are locked." I shrugged and kicked the vent open and crawled in. Dean stopped Sam,
"Woah, woah, woah" he said and crawled into the vent behind me. Sam rolled his eyes and Dean was staring at my ass every second. "Player" I muttered under my breath. I took a right and they followed soon we were at the other vent.
"It's just through here, we get out of it then walk down the hallway, take a left, and there's a door that takes us into the main nest, where most of them are staying." I whispered and turned around as fast as I could and kicked the vent out. We all exited the vent and followed my directions. We found the door and tried to pick the lock but it didn't necessarily work... So of course, We all kicked the same time and BAM!! It came crashing down.
"Kay?" I heard the soft voice again. I squeezed my eyes shut and tried to shake it off so I crept around the corner. I made sure my knife was up and ready, and we all walked further into the room. A crowd of vampires looked at us, their eyes full with hunger.
"Well if it isn't Kay Kay, I thought I'd never see you again!" He smiled evily and laughed at us,
"You people are pathetic! Thinking three of you could take twenty of us?!" His words were mocking, and territorial. We didn't waste a second, we all lunged forward, beheading everyone of them that we could. It took a bit, but soon they were all dead. We helped a girl get out, Dean, of course, picked her up bridal style and began walking out. My heart kind of ached in a way. I felt like I was missing something... Dean. No! It can't be! I'm not falling for Dean! I... I can't fall for Dean! He's just going to leave me... like everyone else. I sighed and we made our way out to the Impala. Dean handed Sam the girl and he stopped me,
"Have I won your trust yet?" He asked. I wished I could say no, I really did... but at this point, I didn't quite know.
"You're getting there Winchester, slowly, but hey! Who ever said progress was bad?" I laughed and lightly punched him in the shoulder.
"You wanna carry me too?" I said jokingly. He picked me up bridal style, I didn't think he was actually going to carry me. He put me in the back seat, Sam put the girl in the back seat with me. She shivered a bit and I took off my sweatshirt and handed it to her, it was stained in blood slightly, but it was black, so who cared. I adjusted the tank top that was underneath it and I could see Dean look me up and down, that was until Sam's elbow nudged him of course.
"Th-thanks" the girl said. I nodded and smiled at her. We drive her to the hospital,
"Just say that some people caught me, but they died because of some heros" Dean announced to her as he helped her out of the car. I walked her in, but someone peeked at me around the corner,
"I'll be in, in a second" I said as I walked over to the side of the building.
"Victor show yourself you bitch!!" I yelled. Victor appeared and saw me,
"S-sorry Kay.." he said as he went invisible again so I couldn't see his bare body. I gave him some sunglasses so I knew where he was,
"Now, what exactly do you need Victor?" I crossed my arms and lifted an eyebrow at him.
"Nothing.." he said panicky. I rolled my eyes at him,
"Victor, I told you that you weren't allowed to..." I began
"I know, I know. It's just sometimes girls like you just 'Turn me on'" he stated.
"Well Victor, all I have to say is. That's creepy as shit, and if you ever do, I swear to God. Even Hevan can't save you from what I'll do" I smiled mockingly and waved to him and started walking back when he stopped me and handed me my sunglasses back.
"Thanks" I said taking them.
"Oh, and you have pretty eyes" Victor said, I could practically feel his smile.
"Don't" I warned him.
Let's just give a brief view of what I look like. I have electric blue eyes, long dark and thick brown hair. I'm also pretty skinny.
I walked into the hospital to ensure she got herself to a room and then I walked out to the car.
*****
Dean's POV
Okay, so I know I usually just kiss girls and stuff just to do that, but I really feel like Kay is the one. She's not the kind of person that just trusts you right away, and I admire that. And her eyes are beautiful, it's like I almost got lost in them. And not to mention, she has a sexy body, that's something I really like about women. Their body, and she had a really nice one. I've been wanting to kiss her, but I need to find the right moment... and I don't know if she even likes me. She says she's starting to trust me, or is she just lieing? I can't take it anymore! Arghhhh!!!
*****
Kay's POV
We started the Impala and drove back to Bobby's, we actually weren't very far away at all. I bursted through the doors, "BOBBY IM HOME" I screamed lazily. I scrambled to my room and got into my pajamas. Dean walked through the doors,
"I have a serious question" he stated firmly. I rolled my eyes and gestured for him to continue.
"Do you like me? Because I really like you, but I don't know if you like me back, and I really don't know." I was shocked, did that really just come out of Dean Winchester's voice? I didn't even think he was capable of being so compassionate... damn.
"Ummmmm, I don't know. What do you mean by Like?" I asked curiously.
"I mean like love, or a little bit passed love" His eyes met mine and I couldn't speak. I didn't know what to say at all!!
Should I go for Dean Winchester?
Or should I not?

But I knew one thing was certain, and I obviously didn't want to say this but,

I have fallen for Dean Winchester.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Hey guys!! Did you enjoy chapter 3? Hopefully! I'm trying to update as much as possible. But this time, I'm going to remember to save all of these because one it deleted my whole book!! *^* Anyways,
❤️Like,Comment,Vote❤️
-Eden