Chapter 24

The sound of a gunshot pierced my ears as I lay next to Dean, my eyes squeezed shut. I didn't want to get up, I just needed that no good son of a bitch dead. States over at the least. My thigh was bleeding badly, glass pressed into my back still bleeding as well. My breaths were sharp, by now, I'm pretty sure the adrenaline was the only thing keeping me awake.

Moments later, Sam and Bobby came walking inside with my dad slung over their shoulder. You could tell he was knocked out, not dead. I silently cursed under my breath as they loaded him down into the basement, strapping him to the chair. Sam came rushing up the stairs and picked me up, I struggled, trying to get back to Dean. He just tightened his grip and brought me into the kitchen to patch me up. Sam lightly lied me on the table, then ran off to go get his tools. I tried to sit up, I did, but with great pain. Quickly, I glanced over to Dean, but only to see him looking at me. I gave a reassuring smile, hopefully he realized it was saying he was going to be okay. He had to. If he wasn't, I don't know what I would do.

Once Sam had fixed me up, I wobbled around, hoping to help him with Dean.

Sam placed him on the table and examined his shouler. Blood poured freely out if his wound. I looked in his eyes, they weren't the same emerald green I was used to. Like the life had been sucked out of him. I shook the thoughts out of my head then continued with helping him get patched up.

Eventually, he was patched up and could move his arm, with great pain though. I know, I should've regarded his shoulder, but I didn't. I quickly hugged him,
"I'm so sorry he did that to you. It's all my fault, I never should've gotten involved, in fact, I never should've fought back. I am so so so sorry." I sighed deeply.
"None of this is your fault, in fact, I'm proud you fought back. If you didn't, I might not have ever seen you again, and I can't risk that." He smiled softly at me. I couldn't help it, I had to smile back.

Light poured through the broken window, reminding me that I probably needed to fix that. Shivers sent goosebumps to my skin as the wind made its way to me. I released Dean and got my coat on, then slipping on my combat boots.

I gathered all the supplies I would need to fix the window and made my way to it.

I wasn't exactly all too handy, but I made due. I was better with fixing cars then I was with fixing windows. Quickly, instead of fixing it, I called in a new window.

When the people arrived here, they looked shocked. There was a bullet through our window, glass scattered over the floor, and I had a bloody thigh. Not to mention a pretty shady house. They worked in silence, until they asked us to pay them. I took responsibility for the paying, then they went on their way. Probably to fix another window.

I made my way downstairs, seeing my fath- ex father, tied to a chair.
"Tell me your adress, and I'll go tell your family you were in an accident." I tried staying very calm. It wasn't easy, I mean, he just shot at us. Without hesitation, he told me the address. I didn't need to know, because I knew where the house was, but I wanted to see what he would respond like.
"Thank you." I walked up the stairs.

Once I made it out of the house, with keys, I walked to my car. My car. It felt nice to hear that. I for once wasn't in their impala. I didn't mind being in it, but I prefer my car.

I got in the drivers seat and jabbed the keys into the ignition. The engine purred as I backed out and began the drive to my old family's house.

"Excuse me, is this The Edge house?" I put on my best smile, my thigh still soaked in blood. Sam had done the best job he possibly could, but he forgot to clean off the blood. The woman looked me up and down, shocked at my appearence. She shook her head slowly,
"Yes.. Who are you?"
"Bailey, I saved your life." I figured it was still best to keep my identity a secret.
"Oh, right! Please, come in" she smiled brightly at me, then moved out of the way so I could enter. The house defiantly had some major remodeling done.
"Please, sit down. Would you like anything to drink?" She asked as she showed me to the kitchen table. I took my seat,
"No, but thank you."
"Of course!" She took her seat, still smiling.
"Now, what can I help you with?" She asked. I would have replied, but I was lost in thought. I held my gaze at the stairs. Freshly painted and replaced. I shook my head and looked back to her,
"Your husband was in an accident. He's safely at my house though. We will try our hardest to nurse him back, which may be one or two days. Are you alright with that?" The smile slowly faded from her face,
"Yes, just as long as he's safe."
"I'm glad to hear that, you have a beautiful place might I add." I smile at her.
"Thank you! We're redoing as much as we can. Are you sure he'll be alright?"
"Of course, he is completely safe."

Bobby's POV

"Okay, what to do with him. Call Cas? Maybe he can like erase his memories of this or something. We can't have him telling anyone, so I say that's our best bet."
Sam nodded in agreement with me. We sure as hell cannot have him remembering this, if so, he knows our address so he'd go to the cops with a story.

Now we can't be discovered, right?

SORRY THAT TOOK SO LONG, MY WRIST WAS SPRAINED AND IT'S HARD TYPING