Chapter 26

I arrived back at Bobby's house and made my way into the kitchen. It would've been a great day, except for the fact that Bobby doesn't have food. I internally groaned and looked around for Sam, maybe he'd be up for getting food.
"Saaammmmm"
"What, Kay?"
"Will you go buy me fooddd?"
"Will it make you be quiet?"
"Yes."
"Alright. I'm off."
"YAHTZEE." I screamed as I ran into the room I had stayed in before. Something about the room was off, almost like something was added. I inspected the room, stopping when I had come to the closet. I drew in deep steady breaths as my hand rested upon the door handle. The door yanked open, but only to reveal nothing. A sigh escaped my mouth, but only for my breath to be hitched in my throat as I turned around.
"Hello, sweetheart."

Bobby's POV

"Kay? Where are you? Sam's back with food." I yelled, immediately expecting her to come running down the hallway and lunging at the bag.

But there was no response.

"Kay? I said FOOD." I raised my eyebrows as she still hadn't come. Sam also looked at me with an eyebrow raised.
"Let's go check on her..." Sam said as he began making his way to my room.

As I opened the door, I realized no one. Nothing except for... wait a second. The window's open, and so is the closet. I made my way over to the middle of the room, and guess what I saw. Blood drops. I didn't want to look up, if she had died just like Jess and Mary, I'd be just as much as a wreck as the boys.

I saw Sam slowly peer up at the ceiling, but it looked as if a weight was removed off his shoulders. When he did so, I immediately looked up as well.
"At least she's not dead." Sam shrugged.
"Listen, Sam, I know you don't like Kay as much as Dean and I, but you sure as hell do not make remarks like that. Especially when she's been kidnapped. You got that?" I snapped at him, looking him straight in the eye. Sam calmly nodded,
"Yes, I've got it. But can I just say, I was trying to be positive."
"Sam, I know deep down inside that big heart of yours, you secretly want her dead." I shook my head and walked out of the room, beginning my search for Dean.

Kay's POV

Black. That's all I saw. Black tattered walls, black ceilings. Except the floor. White and blood soaked. When I took a closer look around, I noticed I was hanging from my hands, just dangling about. I wanted to let out a scream, but I knew if I did that whoever took me would come rushing in here.

A tray sat by itself ahead of me, but not arms length. I swung myself around, hoping something would do the trick. Nothing did, except for a beaming of white light around me that sent me flying back to the position I started in.

I huffed out and continued looking around, hoping maybe something would help me get out of this. I knew that if I didn't get out sooner or later, I wouldn't be able to pull myself up anymore. Once I ran out of strength, I was practically screwed.

Demon's POV

"Hello sweetheart." I said mockingly, a smirk evident on my face. Ah torture, how I love the word.
"Hey skank." She replied flatly.
"Ugh, go to hell." I rolled my eyes at her attempt to get me back.
"Already have, we didn't get along too well." She tried her best to shrug.
"Well, I'm here to drag you back down." I said with my all too sarcastic voice.
"Not on my watch." She replied.

"Oh really?" I grinned mockingly.

Bobby's POV

We had already started plotting out areas in which we believe Kay could've been captured. Multiple abandoned places, even an asylum. Sam had given up because he claimed he was hungry, which pretty much never happened with this man compared to Dean and Kay. Dean was a non stop eating machine, Kay? Well let's just say there wasn't a moment of the day that she didn't have a chip bag. Or bag of some sort. Pretty much any food.

"Sam, why the hell are you giving up?" Dean questioned, not looking up from his map.
"I'm not, I'm just hungry. I'll go get us food." Sam stood up and approached the door.
"Yeah, if we're even here. We'll probably be wherever she is by the time she gets back, because we don't give up." He said, over exaggerating the "We".
"I doubt you'll have a big enough lead by then... Just I'm going to get food now." Sam shook his head, picked up his jacket and the keys, then made his way out.
"Great, so he's giving up on Kay, and now he's taking my car." Dean sighed heavily and fell back into his seat.

"What are we going to do."

I HAVEN'T UPDATED IN WHAT SEEMS LIKE FOREVER SO I APOLOGIZE. I'LL TRY MY BEST TO MAKE AN EXTRA LONG CHAPTER NEXT TIME, IDEK. IT FEELS LIKE PEOPLE ARE GETTING LESS AND LESS ACTIVE WITH THIS BOOK, SO I DON'T KNOW IF I'M EVEN GOING TO CONTINUE IT... Comment if you want me to.... Bye.

- Eden.