Prologue

Y/N's POV:

I took a breath. This was going to be hard. But I knew it was the right thing.

"Going live in 3, 2, 1."

"Hello everyone! I'm back with the one and only Y/N Wells! Great to have you back. Your recent post has gone viral. Many are wondering what you mean by it. Can you explain a bit?" the interviewer said.

"Hello! It's great to be back. Many are wondering what I meant. The answer is very simple. Just like I said, I'm going back home. I might occasionally do a couple of jobs as favors to friends, but I am taking a break for about 5-6 years. I will still write a couple of songs and post them. I want to live a normal life and I really want to go back home. I only got to see my family in person about once a year so I miss them a lot. I would like to thank my fans for all of their support and I look forward to seeing them again in about 5 years!"

"Thank you. You have been quite vague when answering questions about your family. Can you describe them to us?"

"Of course! I have a twin sister. She is a cheer fanatic and the last time I saw her, she was getting ready to try out for cheerleading. She recently told me that she got on the cheer team and also got a new boyfriend! My parents are very strict but also very kind and caring. They care very deeply for us. My aunt and uncle are always busy working but have been very supportive of us. My cousin is the cheer captain of the high school he attends. He can be very narcissistic and egotistical but he really does care for us."

I sighed wistfully. Just wait, guys. I'm coming back home.