Chapter 1

Addison's POV:

"Zed! Come on." I was talking to my boyfriend. The school year was almost ending and soon it would be time for me to go to cheer camp. I was going to miss him very much. "I want to show you to a really special place."

I took a deep breath. I wasn't sure but when I looked at Zed, I knew I should. I led him to a place where my sister and I built ourselves. We promised each other that we would bring the one person we love very much to this place. Our boyfriends. And the people we wanted to start a family with.

As I led Zed to the little hideout, I heard him take a sharp breath. I had to admit, it was pretty impressive. Especially after my sister bought so many expensive luxuries with her acting money.

"Zed, this is a hideout of me and someone I love very deeply. You can now come with me here. I love the person very much and I hope you will grow fond of her if you ever meet her."

"Addi... I'm not ready for a threesome yet..."

My face flushed a bright red.

"Zed! I don't mean it that way. She's my twin sister. Idiot."

"Ohhh..." Zed replied looking a bit sheepish.

I smiled at my boyfriend before going to the memory wall. The side that Zed and I were in was my part of it. On the other side of the wall, it was meant to be for my sister and her boyfriend. I did our secret knock for memory. TAP-tap-tap-tap-TAP-TAP(TAP-long knock;tap-short knock). Never would I have expected what was coming. I heard the same knock from the other side of the wall.

"Y/N/N? Is that you?"The door on the wall opened and out came the one person I love most. Y/N