Chapter 2

Y/N's POV:

"SURPRISE!" I screamed.

"Y/N/N! You're back!" Addi looked joyful and though it lasted for only a split second, I saw sadness cross her face. She put on a smile again and asked sort of sadly, "How long are you staying for this time?"

"Oh... Just around 5-6..."

"Days?" she asked sadly. "Or maybe even weeks?" she asked more hopefully.

"Nope. Just around 5-6 YEARS!" I exclaimed happily.

All of a sudden, Addi's mood changed so quickly. Her face became brighter and she looked so happy.

"Ehm."

I heard someone clear their throat. I spun around to see a zombie!

"AAAAHHHHHH!!!!!!"

Out of habit, I punched him on the cheek. After the incident happened, Mom and Dad taught Addi and me self-defense. They told us to immediately punch someone who scares us. Better safe than sorry is what they said.

"Y/N/N! That's my boyfriend!"

"Your boyfriend... is... a ... zombie?" I asked slowly and incredulously.

"Yeah..." she replied sort of hesitantly.

"Okay," I replied slowly.

"Are you okay with that?" Addi asked nervously.

"Honestly? It freaks me out. But he has a Z-band so it should be fine. You also sound so happy when you talk about him. I'm not going to lie and say I'm not scared of him. It's going to take time. But if you like him and he likes you, I don't see a problem." I spun around to face Zed. "However. If you hurt Addi in any way, I will murder you with no hesitation. And my parents, my aunt, my uncle, and Bucky will gladly help me."

"O-okay," Zed replied nervously.

"Anyways, let's go home Y/N/N! Mom and Dad will be so thrilled to see you! Bye Zed!"

Zed's POV:

"What did I do to deserve a girlfriend with such a scary twin sister???"