Chapter 7

* 2 months and 2 weeks later*

I flopped onto the bed in my hotel suite exhausted. I had just finished my last concert of this world concert and I had to decide by today if I would renew my contract with my agency or go back to Seabrook. All of a sudden, my phone buzzed. My mom had texted me.

	When my mom told me that news, I was shocked

When my mom told me that news, I was shocked. I also made up my mind right then and there. All of a sudden, an unknown number texted me.

 All of a sudden, an unknown number texted me

*2 weeks later*

When Zed told me his plan for his prawnposal, I was all in. I knew Addi would be delighted to see him and me. I was supposed to pop out after she said yes or something. I wasn't really paying attention. I had come up with the best song idea and had to jot it down somewhere. It was about the summer fling I had. I decided to title it "Because I Liked a Boy"(The one written by Sabrina Carpenter. I love that song so much!).

Suddenly, I heard a scream. When I looked over, Addi was running into the forest! I figured Zed probably got flung into the forest seeing how fast the bus was going and the fact that he was on a ladder and because he was nowhere to be seen.

I quickly ran through the forest but stumbled on a rock.

"That hurt like a fucking bitch," I muttered.

I heard a low chuckle. If I was being honest, it was really hot and sexy. I looked up to find the cutest boy I'd ever seen staring at me. I stumbled backward and bumped into Addi.

"Addi! Don't run off like that ever again!" I scolded my mind momentarily away from that boy.

The boy stared at us, specifically our hair, and ran out. I subconsciously ran my fingers through my hair knowing the color was a bit unusual.

*1 hour later*

Mom and Addi were arguing in the car about the monster law mom put back in place. I knew that Zed, Eliza, and Bonzo were nice but I could feel the stares of some other zombies that weren't so innocent or kind.

"Y/N/N! Back me up!" Addi exclaimed.

Her lower lip jutted out in a pout knowing she couldn't win this battle without my help.