Chapter 6

Things were very awkward between us, to say the least after that. She would talk to me but it seemed painful to her. I could see the hurt in her eyes. The hurt of the thought that I didn't trust her.

*1 month later*

"Are you coming to cheer camp?" Addi asked. Things were still awkward but we both still tried every day.

"Addi... I..." I didn't know what to say. I knew she wouldn't be happy.

"What?" she asked harshly. I was shocked. She sounded really pissed. More pissed than I ever hear her.

"I'm not going to cheer camp.." I muttered the words quickly hoping she couldn't hear.

Her eyes narrowed until her expression became emotionless.

"At least you told me this time. Instead of just running off like last time," she sneered.

At that moment, I knew she was pissed but if I was being honest, she was also sort of being a bitch.

"Don't act all innocent! You told me to go. You told me to become so famous everyone would know my name. You told me to not give up on my career. You told me to go back to my career where I would be safe after the... incident" my voice trailed off.

Her eyes softened. Tears brimmed in her eyes as she looked away.

"I'm sorry," she whispered.

So quietly I wouldn't have heard it if the noises outside were slightly louder.

She quickly left the room as I sank to the floor. After a few minutes of soft sobbing, I started packing my things. I came back for a relationship with my sister. And at first, I fully intended to stay the 6-7 years with her like I promised. But is there any going back after our relationship is broken beyond repair?

After Addi started acting coldly to me when she found out about me keeping the secret of those bitches bullying me, I made plans to explore the world. I was doing a world tour concert called the "Disappearing Concert". For me "disappearing" for a few years. Tickets sold out quickly especially once people heard I might not be doing other concerts for a while. After that, I would decide whether to stay at Seabrook or just explore the world and try to be a kid or at least a teenager again. I knew Addi found out because I felt her in my mind the other day and I heard her sharply gasp.

*Time skip to after dinner*

I quickly excused myself after I finished dinner. I would be leaving for my tour tomorrow and Addi would be leaving for cheer camp. I had finished packing my suitcases and now I needed to pack my backpack. I put my diary, my song journal, cute pens, a small travel-size makeup bag(I had a bigger makeup collection in my suitcase), my laptop, and two chargers(for my phone and laptop). I lay down on the bed to take a quick nap.

I woke up to a sobbing Addi on our balcony(I know they don't have a balcony but now they do).

"Addi? What's wrong?" we may have not been on the best terms but at the end of the day, she's my twin and the person I love the most in this world.

Addison took a deep breath to calm herself and started singing.(Weird I know but it's a musical movie so yeah. Play the video at the top. You're Mal and Addison is Evie. If you don't know descendants, Evie's the blue one and Mal's the purple one.)

As we finished singing, she hugged me really tightly.

"I'm sorry I was such a butt-itch -"

"Bitch."

"What?" Addi looked at me her face flustered. She really is the more innocent one out of us.

"Just say bitch. Not a big deal," I shrugged.

Her face went bright red as she said, "I'm sorry I was such a bitch. I guess you being away for most of our lives was hard and when I found out you kept secrets, I sort of snapped. I'm sorry. You didn't deserve that."

I smiled and hugged her as I replied, "It's okay. I should've told you from the start. I guess you always seemed younger. More innocent, sweet, naive..." my voice trailed off as I felt tears well up in my eyes. "If I can move past this incident, I'll see you in 3 months. If not..."

A tear rolled down her cheek as she hugged me again.

*The next day*

Addi had already left for cheer camp. My chauffeur was carrying my luggage down the stairs carefully so it didn't get scratched. I hoisted my backpack on my shoulder and went downstairs to my tearful parents.

"Mom, Dad..."

My mom shook her head, hugged me tightly, and whispered into my head, "It's fine. Do what you have to do. I'll just miss you so very much my little angel."

My dad just made our hug into a group hug. I could tell he was trying not to cry. In my entire life, I think I saw my dad cry twice. Once for the incident and another for the incident(I know this is confusing. The incident is what made their parents force Addi and Y/N to wear wigs full-time and give them lessons in self-defense. The incident what made Y/N go back to her career. I know it's weird and confusing but I promise that this will all make sense soon).

As I was about to board the limo, I took one last look at my house. It could be my last or it could be the beginning. I ducked inside and decided to see which way I would go. Back to my career or coming back home. I suppose only time will tell.

AN: Shoutout to LyanaSegier! Thank you so much for voting and I admire your ability to hold your breath for three days. And thank you to Wildcard1326 for voting on all of the chapters and adding it to your reading list. Hope you guys enjoy!