Chapter 4 - Flaming Fury

Enormous black arched double doors stood before Hermione and Draco as she hesitated about entering,

"Are they all in there?" Hermione nervously asked as Draco nodded darkly.

The gothic patterned border introduced Hermione to the uncompromising characters inside the room, as the jagged designs and menacing gargoyle faces, carved into the thick, imposing wood frame, made her shudder with trepidation.

A faint muttering could be heard beneath the solid imposing divider as Draco pushed his hand on the handle-less entrance and struggled to open the heavy doors,

"Ahhh Hermione, it's a little disappointing to see you back to normal but no doubt we will see your real side revealing itself again soon" Voldemort mocked as he glimpsed at Bellatrix as she regarded Hermione with a grimacing glare.

Hermione rolled her eyes at Bellatrix's intimidating behaviour as she taunted the nervous witch, with her wand, pointing it at Hermione as it followed her to her seat at the other end of the table.

The other Death Eaters pulled away from the unwelcome guest as the sceptical group whispered to each other about their reservations on their leader's plan.

Voldemort heard part of one of his followers doubting conversations as he stood up and slammed his hands on the table, as the dimly lit room fell upon a dead silence.

Hermione grabbed onto Draco's hand under the long black imposing table as they dodged the spilt glasses that rolled around on the shiny surface, from the vibrating force, and waited for Voldemort's wrath.

The furious leader focused on one of his petrified follower's as he pointed at the quivering disciple.

His long, thin grey withered finger sent chills down the table members spine's as they all anxiously waited for his punishment,

"You doubt me after everything I have shown you? Maybe you are on the wrong side? Or - maybe you are not worthy to serve on any side at all?" He screamed as he grabbed his wand from beneath his wide black sleeve and aimed it at the unsuspecting victim.

A sharp bolt of red lightning flew from the wand and lit the grey and black space as the other Death Eaters backed away from the doomed follower.

The lightning trail wrapped itself around the struggling Death Eater as Voldemort controlled its movement and intensity,

"Do you have any final words - of doubt?" He whispered as the bolt tightened its grasp around the follower's body.

The Death Eater frantically shook his head as the scorching trail enveloped his body from top to toe as he tried to morph into his gassy form, to escape, without success.

Voldemort smiled with glee as he watched his doubting minion slowly disintegrate to dust before ripping his wand away at the final moment, creating a blast of dust which shot into the air as the victim's body burst into a shower of ashes, littering the table from the black candle chandelier above,