Chapter 15: Engagement

It has been a week since we left Dailon and at present time we are packing and preparing to head off to the next destination.

For some reason Andrew couldn't help but feel ominous at this time and suddenly sneezed, now, Andrew thought someone must have been talking about him behind his back

Meanwhile with Nathan.

since it has been days, the palace tried to contact the young prince to return to the palace. But unfortunately the prince was persistent and stubborn.

The prince won't come back unless Andrew returns. In the end the king ordered that Andrew must return.

Nathan felt troubled and guilty for disturbing his little weasel's adventure, and thought of leaving him for a little while but, he already knows that it's too late if he goes back now. Since the imperial order was ordered 2 days ago and Andrew must have already heard of it.

It really is too late to go back now like what Nathan thought. To put it simple since Andrew have heard of the order and is now preparing to leave. If Nathan leaves right now at full speed he might arrive at the capital in one or two days but what about Andrew..?

Andrew would still be on the way to Dailon and it would be tiring to go back to Vesti after they where nearing Dailon.

Nathan could only pray the king didn't mention a word about him being the reason Andrew has to return.

Or else Andrew would furiously drag him to hell.

Suddenly Nathan had an idea.

'So what? Atleast I can make sure the king didn't leak the reason Andrew has to go back.'

Nathan transformed into a majestic blue dragon and flew away.

✁┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

"Young master, a messenger bird arrived with a sealed scroll!" Ria ran towards Andrew with a scroll in her hand, she stopped to catch her breathe for a while and looked at Andrew seriously.

"What's wrong Ria?" Andrew raised an eyebrow at Ria curiously.

"Hahh.. Young master, it seems to be a scroll from the king according to the stamp seal on the scroll.." Ria immediately passed the scroll to Andrew.

"From the king?" Andrew carefully opened the scroll, his eyes widened after reading the paper and could not help get pissed.

It's understandably why he would be pissed, after all they just left Dailon for a week.

'Tut. The king ordered me to return? On what reason do they want me to return, I pray nothing bad happened.' Andrew could not help but worry and reluctantly commanded to change their destination.

"A change of plans, we'll head back to Dailon." Andrew went inside the carraige with Ria following behind him.

✁┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

"My king, you summon me?" Andrew wearing a expensive male clothes kneeled in one knee and lowered his head to the king.

"Ahem! Alright, I.. I sommoned you hear to announce to everyone in the empire." The king stood up motioning for Nathan to come.

"Andrew Cultz, you may stand. Come here." The king also motioned for Andrew to come stand next to Nathan.

Although Nathan told the king to keep quiet, he doesn’t know what the king is plotting and is curious about it right now.

But the moment the words from the king was heard, many gasped and chattered.

"I announce, Andrew Cultz and Nathan Louisette engaged!"