𝔖𝔠𝔢𝔫𝔢 #5

Hospital, Time: 12:21 PM
Victor Hudson
Day: Tuesday

I really could not stand being in hospital’s. I'm ready to heal up because I have shit to do. They destroyed my phone so now I have to get all my information on the new phone I have to get. Contact numbers, client numbers, passwords, pictures, beats, unreleased tracks. All those things are important to me. Since I don’t have my notebook I got a paper and pin from one of the other nurses that worked here, she thought I was “cute” hate that fucking word. I have full names and addresses on this paper, it's like a checklist on who needs to die. Jinx Carter, Pastor John Evans, Blane Smith, Derrick Hodge, Lance Wright, Omarion Hill, Baby Ben, Pablo Esquire and Lastly Gerald. When all of them are dead, I can live peacefully with my beautiful family. They are most of my occurring problems.

I can’t talk to my therapist, this was my breaking point and it ruined all my progress. I can not let this go and act like it didn't happen. I almost died this time, as many times I’ve been shot, stabbed, hung, yes hung they tried to take me out the old way, beaten, ran over. I never fucking died, but this time….to damn close. If you have known me for years, you would’ve known me as grim, as grim reaper. Victor “The Grim Reaper” Hudson, the soul collector.

“Uncle Vic?” I heard a small voice and I looked towards the door, he opened it unsure if this was my room or not

“Rio!” I said and he jumped up and laid on me
“Careful buddy he’s still healing” Mo said walking in with faith
“He good sis, we alr” I said rubbing rio’s head, he was 5 years old. Skinny but best believed he ate a lot, at thanksgiving his plate was looking like mine.
“We brought you a phone, we went to your house and transferred everything into it. We thought it would be better if we just did it for you.” Faith said handing me the phone
“Predicate y’all, A lot” I said and opened up the phone

Everything was in it like they said. I had missed calls from a lot of people,  my business partner and best friend quinton and my therapist are the recent names that popped up.

Im inna hospital, ill be out soon.
Read at 12:35

Shi i been worried bout chu, glad you ight. Dem niggas tried to get you huh?”
Read at 12:36

They did a bad job because my ass is still alive! How shi goin on down there inna Stu?
Read at 12:37

Nobody can take down the reaper, It’s been a little out of place, they be shakin n shit when they see you. But since you been gone theses niggas forgot who label they were on.
Read at 12:37

Don’t tell them imma be back, don't say anything. Rip up Baby Ben contract, that nigga almost got my ass killed.
Read at 12:38

I got chu, u want me to get that nigga stomped out or sum? Shit ill do it for free
Read at 12:39

Don’t even worry bout that fam, imma handle that. Then ima let you take care of the rest because i know you like to fight.
Read at 12:40

I got chu, get well soon boss.
Read at 12:40

Quinton was the only person I trusted outside of my little family. We met in 6th grade, I was a little chubby round kid and he was the bad kid that was cool with the principals because he was always caught in the office. Bullying was always a part of my life, I didn't get into working out until 8th grade. I was getting bullied by some kids who played on the small football team, he beat all of their asses one by one, coolest shit ive ever seen. He teached me some moves before I actually knew how strong I was. He understands me, thats my nigga .

“Unc! You hear me ?” Rio waved in my face
“Yea my bad nephew, you ready to go to kindergarten?”  I asked him and he laid his head on my chest sadly
I looked at moe and faith
“He’s scared vic, you know the kids at preschool was mean to him.” Moe explained
“Baby look at me” I told him and his little head popped up
“Even if those kids are there. You mind your business, do your work and focus on yourself. If they bully someone else you step up for them and if they bully you, don't run away make sure you defend yourself. Be kind to any and everybody. You are a hudson, we are strong, smart and wise. Protector of our own.” I genuinely said and a smile came across his face
“Yes I understand!” He said and hugged me

I reached over and hugged him tightly.

“I love you you're my hero” he said and tears slowly rolled down my cheeks
“I love you too” I managed to say through my choked up voice

Hero? How could I ever be anyone’s hero…