HEY, IT'S AUTHOR-NIM HERE.

Did y'all miss me? Gosh, it's been over a year or so since I last checked in.

I'm sorry I haven't been able to reply to any comments, but trust me, I've read them all and it warms my heart to see what all of you have to say. I love you guys so much, thank you for the support.

I do have a few life updates, one being that I no longer am slipping into littlespace. At the time I discovered the community here, I was in a really bad place. Academics were stressful, and people in high school weren't really nice. I found solace in littlespace and its related media as it helped melt all my worries away. And I am so grateful to have met all the lovely people here, it helped me learn and grow as a writer. But now that I've taken up a college course that feels so refreshing and creatively satisfying, I no longer feel as stressed as I used to be, and I'm able to navigate the world better as I go through my adulthood. I'll miss being a little, but leaving that chapter behind was for the best.

Once again, I want to thank every single one of you from the bottom of my heart. It's been an amazing journey, but I'll have to move on to other big things. I'll miss you all.

~ 샛별

🎉 You've finished reading 𝐇𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐬𝐩𝐚𝐜𝐞 ☆ 𝑩𝑻𝑺 𝑳𝒊𝒕𝒕𝒍𝒆𝒔𝒑𝒂𝒄𝒆 𝑺𝒕𝒐𝒓𝒊𝒆𝒔 🎉